Chapter 4

🖤Crystal's POV🖤

I close my eyes and expected my end. I hope Laura can forgive me for stealing the last cookie and blaming it on her when we were 8. And also for taking her favorite toy when we were 7.

"What are you doing?!" An angry voice sounded through the alley.

"R-Raven what are you doing here?"

The second I heard that name, I opened my eyes and saw Ben. What in the world is he doing here? Why did they call him Raven? He looked so furious with his fist clenched and knuckles white. He looked like he was ready to send someone to the hospital and I was glad that I wasn't part of that list.

"Let's see, you were trying to attack someone and didn't even bother to invite me" He said taking slow steps toward them.

EH YO, WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?! DOES HE WANT TO SEND ME TO MY GRAVE?!

"Oh if that's the case. Feel free to join us" The guy with the bat said.

"Don't mind if I do" He says walking behind with a smirk.

Wow, remind me never to trust humans again. Well except for Laura, but oh well. Goodbye cruel world.

I closed my eyes shut as the guy with the baseball bat was about to hit me. I was waiting for my downfall but never felt anything. I opened my eyes a minute later to see Ben crouching in front of me and all the drunk guys laying around unconscious. I was about to scream when Ben used his hand to cover my mouth.

"Don't make a sound. My head hurts from all the noise already" He said, bringing his face closer to mine.

I nodded immediately and he removed his hand. He got up and started to walk away.

"Do you want to go home or not?" He said, still walking away.

My brain took its time to register what happened, but at the same time, it knew well enough that it didn't want to stay here with these hooligans. Who knew when they would wake up.

I sprinted toward the direction he was going in. Around the corner was the most beautiful motorcycle ever. I was always passionate about them.

He tossed one of the helmets at me.

"Hurry up and get on" He said already sitting on the motorcycle while putting on his gloves.

I rolled my eyes and got on the motorcycle, holding onto the back of the seat.

"May I make a suggestion?" He said not turning to me

"What?"

"Hold my waist, if you don't want to fall off and die. Cause let me tell you I don't want to attend funerals"

"Just drive" I said, starting to get annoyed. Can anyone blame me, I've gone through a lot today. First day of school and we start with threats, shocking breaking news, and now this. I'm starting to think that the universe has something against me and wants some revenge.

He started the motorcycle and he sped off. My heart did a summersault as I nearly fell off and my hands automatically wrapped around his waist. I let out a sigh of relief and heard him giggle.

"Oh, shut up"

"You can't say that I didn't warn you"

"Whatever"

We got home in less than 5 minutes and felt like my body was about to collapse, I made a note to myself to never trust Ben again with his beautiful death trap.