Chapter 16

🩲Crystal's Pov🩲

"Alright girls, time to play truth or dare" Nora says excitedly after pausing the kdrama we were watching. Laura gushed with happiness at the sound of that. She loves the game and it was one of the games we played when we went on road trips growing up. I liked it but not to the extent of dancing in happiness when knowing we would play the game.

"I'll go first" Laura shrieks and I just roll my eyes at her childishness. Nora chuckles "Ok, I can be second, and then Crystal will be last".

"Fine by me" I say, raising my hands in surrender.

"Okay" Laura says rubbing her hands together. "Nora" Laura says wiggling her eyebrows. "Truth" Nora said without missing a beat and I laughed. Laura rolled her eyes and huffed "Fine".

"What's the first letter of your crush's name?" Laura says and Nora's eyes widened. Uh oh, wrong move Nora I mentally say while mentally palming my forehead. This girl doesn't know what she has gotten herself into.

"No one" Nora says way too quickly, which only made Laura smile wickedly. "Oh, dear is our Nora blushing over here" Laura says winking at her and it was confirmed as a slight blush tainted Nora's cheeks. Before another word could get out of Laura I stepped in. "Alright Laura, cut the girl some slack". Laura sighed but she promised that it was not going to end like that. At that point, I knew that the spirit of Sherlock possessed the girl.

Nora gave me a thankful glance and I smiled at her as she took her chance "Alright, my turn". "Crystal truth or dare?" Nora asks. I wanted some fun so I decided to go with a dare but my smile soon turned upside down when I saw Nora whisper something in Laura's ear. Laura's lips slowly turned into an evil smirk and that was my cue to say my final prayers, cause whatever they had in store for me meant nothing but more ammunition for their teasing and a memory that would probably come and hunt me for years to come.

Nora's eyes were filled with mischievousness and when the next words left her lips I wished that either the floor could swallow me up or I could just dive out of Nora's window and hope that there would be a trampoline to stop my fall from turning into a suicide mission. "Dear Crystie, your dare is to go to Ben's room and take one of his boxers" She says slowly. "Oh, wow. My bladder needs some release... I gotta go" I say and try to get on my feet and get out of here before you could mention spondulicks but before I could get to the door I was tackled back down by Laura and Nora.

"Geez" I mumbled. "This isn't football you know, no need to come on me like you're trying to get to the championship cup or something" I said with annoyance, making the girls chuckle. "Oh, please if we didn't pounce you, you would be out this door and with cold feet " Laura says, making me curse under my breath. "Okay okay. Now get off of me" I say and they slowly oblige.

"Now, listen here babe. You are going to do as we said, if not I hope you're ready for the aftermath" Laura says with a smirk while waving her phone at me. Oh hell no, I knew exactly what she was talking about. This girl has kept over 5 years of pictures and videos for blackmailing-related matters and if my parents got a whiff of even one of them... Well, all hell would break lose. Now it wasn't that I was a bad girl or a rebel it was just that once in a while I wanted to get my adrenaline pumping in my veins so I stupidly did some stunts that I definitely regret doing and my bestie has now used them as blackmail material for whenever she wanted us to do something daring (something that my consciousness would beat the living crap out of me for).

"Fine, I'm going." I say and start to walk out the door. "Good luck." I hear the girls sing in unison and I shake my head. I walk across the hallway and tiptoe as I get closer to Ben's room. All of a sudden I hear a voice coming from the door and it was getting closer and closer. I quickly found a tall plant to hide behind and sure enough, I see Edward walk out of Ben's room, shutting it hard in the process while running a hand through his hair from frustration. I watched as he headed down the stairs until I couldn't see him anymore. I sighed in relief "That was close" I mumbled to myself. There was no way I was going to stand interrogation from Edward and let him know what dare I was made to do.

I tip-toed to the door and put my ear close to the door. I could hear his shower running and took it as my cue to get in his room, get the boxer and get out. I slowly opened his door and prayed he would take longer in the shower. I tiptoed into his walk-in closet and started searching through every drawer till I found a drawer delegated to his boxer. The guy only had a stack of black and grey boxers. I quickly grabbed a black one when I heard the shower turn off.

I. JUST. FROZE. No no no no no. I felt my heart stop. This room was huge but it seems that my brain refused to function. I started to hear footsteps getting louder and louder. Before I could have gotten caught, my feet decided to save me and I dove inside one of his closets and hoped that he wouldn't open the closet I was in. I made sure to keep the closet door slightly open so I could see when or just hoped he would leave the room.

The moment I saw him I thought I was going to faint. No, I mean like I thought my soul left my body when I saw the guy. I thanked the heavens when I saw that Ben had a towel around his waist as he was using another towel to dry his hair. But damn... The guy was ripped and the water that was clearly dripping down his abs to his v-line was definitely trying to emphasize that this guy regularly worked out.

I froze as he walked in the walk-in closet and as if he could sense something his eyes snapped in my direction and I sucked in a breath. Hoping and doing the very best I could not move but it looked like luck wasn't on my side as he started to walk in my direction.