Chapter 14

🩹Crystal's POV🩹

Gosh, I want to punch that smirk so badly off his face. I recall what Amber said and my hands, which I didn't even notice were on his chest, pushed him as hard as possible. I didn't even know I was holding my breath when he stumbled back a bit. His eyes had some emotion that I couldn't recognize. I brushed it out of my mind and made my way to the couch in his room.

Now that I think about it, I never looked at the details of the room. The room has about three doors. One I presumed to be his bathroom while the other his walk-in closet but the third door is a mystery to me.

"That's my game room." Ben says as he takes a seat on his couch, his phone in his hands. I guess he noticed me looking at the door and decided to tell me. But why does he tell me this? I'm pretty sure we're not that friendly to talk to each other like friends do. We barely talk, but now that I remember he did save that one time. But still, we don't even talk. Ugh! what's the big deal? Why am I thinking so much? It isn't like he told me something private about his life.

I immediately brought out my computer from my bag and started bringing out the presentation and low and behold of course he didn't do anything. I had to do everything myself again and I glanced at him just typing away on his phone I felt like strangling his neck up.

"I got to go" he says and gets up to get his leather jacket, gloves, and helmet.

WHAT???!!! I'm not even surprised anymore but still ARE. YOU. SERIOUS?!

"Okay, whatever" I say and don't look up at him. I know if I do that the murderous Crystal will decide to take over and hand him over to the Grim Reaper.

I don't hear anything for a while before I hear the lock open and he closes the door. I stayed there for almost two hours trying to complete the presentation, finding any loopholes as I would honestly love to get a good grade. I finish up and make sure to leave some notes for him so that he could at least talk a little if possible. The teacher had said that both parties had to talk in the presentation and show that they have worked together but since Mr. bad boy is a rule breaker, this is the least I can do.

I shut my computer and put it back in my bag, then I left the notes on his table and made my way out of his room. Making sure I close the door, I decided to explore a bit. The place honestly felt like a castle although it was more modern. Tall windows brought in sunlight that warmed my skin it made everything seem beautiful, as I could see the birds, even though I was still infuriated inside. I walked around till I found a hallway leading to red and gold double doors. It had black roses on one door while the other had cherry blossoms.

I don't know why but I felt led to open the door. I walked closer and closer till I could get a good look at the door. Engraved on both handles was a black C. I reach out to a handle and my hand lands on it, I'm about to open it when I feel another warm hand on mine I snap out of my thoughts and my gaze goes up to meet Ben's. His icy blue eyes staring into my soul, his face close to mine and I can see some cuts on his perfect face. I let go of the handle and turn around that's when I notice that his holding his stomach and his black t-shirt looks like it is wet. I reach to touch it and he flinches back. I don't know what I'm even doing anymore. I'm supposed to steer clear of him, for my own safety, family, and friends. Why I am worried about him?

"What happened to you?" I ask but he just looks away. "Don't you ignore me! I've had to deal with your nonsense all day!" I yelled making him clench his fist. "I don't need you to care!" He barks out and I flinch a little. His eyes are holding emotions that I don't understand what I do next.

I grab his free hand and drag him back to his room. At first, he resisted but after he saw that I wasn't joking around he followed me quietly. My guess is that he doesn't want to get the others' attention or something like that. The moment we enter his room I make sure to close the door. I make sure he sits down on his couch before I go to check the first door and open it. To my luck it was the bathroom, I looked through every cabinet in search of an aid kit. Thankfully I find it fast and make my way to him, I find him breathing hard and see little beads of sweat fall. My heart clenches at the sight, he's in a lot of pain. I knelt next to him and raise his search.

"W-what are you doing?" He manages to voice out as he stops my hand from reaching for his shirt. "Look, if you want to go all "I don't need your help" save it for later and let's get this over with it" I say and he removes his hand from mine. I raise his shirt to see what looks like a stab in his stomach. Blood had already stained his hand and I felt myself go cold, I didn't expect to see this. I stand up immediately "You need to go to a hospital" I say and I'm about to rush out of there to get Nora and Edward but feel his hand on my wrist holding me back.

"No! Don't call for them!" He exclaims, his voice almost begging. I sigh and go back to him. I help him to take his jacket off and then his shirt. I feel like I'm helping a child but this isn't the time to chuckle at that statement. I open the first aid and take out an antiseptic to carefully clean the wound of any bacteria so that he doesn't get any infections later. Then I had the choice to use the gauze roll or gauze pads. I decided to go with the gauze roll, I managed to get the roll around him but when I was rolling it around his back I noticed a black letter R tattoo on his back. For some reason the name Raven that those hooligans called him that time replayed in my mind. I held on to that thought till I was done. His features were a little more relaxed but before I put everything back in the first aid kit, I took out a band-aid and placed it on his cheek that had a deeper cut on it. I put the kit back where I found it and went to sit back on the couch next to him.

He sighs "You do know you can go back now, right?" he says. "Wow not even a thank you, I see" I say, mockingly. "Thanks. You good now?" He says cocking an eyebrow. I roll my eyes and we just sat there for a while. With all the time we just sat there I gathered my courage and decided to ask.

"Why did those guys call you Raven?" I turn to him and ask. His icy blue eyes shut up at me with surprise as if he wasn't expecting my question but he quickly covered them with his blank mask.