Chapter 17

💋Crystal's POV💋

I could feel my breath hitch, my heart hammering in my chest, as he opened the closet door.

I shut my eyes as I heard his dark chuckle. "So, you have a weird fetish to hide in guys' closets and hold their boxers for dear life, huh?" He says, making me snap my eyes open and yeet his boxer to the other side of the walk-in closet like a professional football player.

"I... I" I stuttered. My brain was in a mess, I don't even know to act around him now. All I want to do is get out of here. Ben stepped out of the way allowing me to get out of his closet and before I could disappear from his sight Ben held my wrist stopping me from going anywhere.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ben asks a little smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Um... Out of here" I say, trying not to show how nervous and flustered I was.

He chuckles "I don't think so". Oh no, "Please... It was just a misunderstanding and I'm sorry" I say trying to use puppy dog eyes. That has been my trump card anytime I got into trouble, I was always told that I was really cute so I hoped that it would work in this situation but unfortunately, his smirk only grew, and that made shivers run down my spine.

At that second I went with plan B and tried to kick him in the groin. I emphasize the word "tried" cause the guy suddenly stopped my knee and I was suddenly pushed against one of the closet doors.

GREAT! DEJA VU.

"I see that you don't have a heart; hitting a patient" he chuckles darkly. "Huh?" was the only thing I could get out of my lips before his lips landed on my neck. I stiffened which only makes him chuckle "You have been a bad girl, and a bad girl should be punished". I gasp as his tongue licked my neck. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!! I tried to push him off but I slowly gave in. My brain was on full alert telling me to get the hell out of there but my body was saying otherwise.

Soon I could no longer hold back the moan that kept threatening to fall out and I hissed when I felt Ben bite me. All of a sudden he stops and I could feel him smile but his head never left the crook of my neck. A few minutes later he finally lifts his head and his icy blue eyes stared into mine and I almost thought that his eyes turned a shade darker. He sighs "You have ten seconds to get out of here before I do something I will regret". No need to tell me twice. I dove out of that room as if my life depended on it and in all honesty it did. Cause who knew what that guy would have done if I hadn't left.

I rushed back to Nora's room and opened the door only to find the laughing as Nora wouldn't stop tickling Laura. When the girls noticed me they stopped and smiled. "So... Where's the boxer? " Laura asks, as I drop myself face first into Nora's bed and sighed "The mission had to be aborted." I said and the girls came to lay beside me "What happened?" Nora asks and I gave them the side eye. "I... I got caught" I say as I felt my cheeks heat up and could somewhat hear the two traitors try to hold back their laughter.

"This is your fault" I pointed at the girls as they couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. "Now, he thinks I have a weird fetish for taking guy's boxers" I whined and gave them a death glare as they both howled in laughter. "Omg, I think my gravestone will have to say that I died from laughter" Laura says in between laughs as she couldn't stop rolling around until she rolled off the bed and that made me laugh at her. Nora wiped a tear formed from her laughter and looks down at Laura who now had fallen on her butt. "Are you okay?" Nora asks and Laura just gave her pained smile with a thumbs up while her other hand rubbed the spot she fell on.

I too nearly joined her on the floor from laughter "Karma definitely comes back to bite" I laugh and see that she's giving me a playful glare before her eyes widen in shock. "What the actual peanut butter and jelly sandwich is that?" Laura says pointing at my neck. "What are you talking about?" Nora asks and Laura points to my neck I suddenly hear Nora gasp. I sigh "Where's the bathroom?" I ask and Nora points to a door. I immediately get up and walk to the bathroom opening the door I see how luxurious it is but the moment my eyes landed on the mirror. I. SCREAM. "OH, MY GOSH!!!" On my neck was a very bright hickey. The girls come closer to the bathroom.

"The dare was to get his boxer, not a hickey" Laura says with a smirk and I look at her in disbelief. I take a deep breath in and breathe out, I'm this close to losing but I gotta stay calm. Besides revenge is a dish best when served cold.

I sighed "I don't know how long I'll have to deal with this mark". "For at least 2 weeks and 2 days" Nora says and Laura and I eyed her. "How do you know this?" Laura asks and Nora chuckles. "I just know some facts." She shrugs "You just have to deal with concealer or a turtle neck till then" She says and I groan and go back to look at the mark. Summer is literally around the corner so to be having a turtle neck is as simple as having a death sentence, especially in the place we live. I guess concealer is my only hope.

"But really Crystal, I think Ben has it in for you" I hear Nora says making my head whip so fast in her direction, I'm surprised that my neck didn't snap at the speed it went. "Don't look at me as if I grew another head. I mean he doesn't do this with any other girl so..." Nora says and the realization slowly hits her as she slowly nods her head. "You girls are crazy, there's no way he is doing this cause he has feelings for me. He's doing this cause he likes to see me annoyed" I say crossing my arms and they only roll their eyes "Whatever makes you sleep" they say in unison.

We soon retired for the night and enjoyed the warmth that engulfed us as we all took a ride in the sleep/dream express train.