Chapter 14:

Jeremiah P.O.V

I walked in the house around 2:30 am took off my shoes, threw my keys on the side table and yelled honey I'm home. Marie must have been waiting up for me but got to tired and fell asleep because she yelled shut the hell up from my living room. I walked in and laughed seeing her get up off the floor.

Jeremiah: Ma what you doing on the floor?

Marie: you came in here yelling and scared the shit out of me and I fell off the couch asshole

By then I was dying laughing

Marie: yea ha-ha I don't see anything funny, where you been man?

I been out making shit happen, you missed me lil ma I asked flashing her a smile. Yea I guess. Well show me. She grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me toward her and brushed her lips across mine. Then she kissed me and lightly bit my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and her tongue chased mines as we kissed. She sucked my tongue, pulled away, kissed my cheek, and said now do you think I missed you with a smirk. She laughed and started walking toward the kitchen as I adjusted myself. I grabbed her by the back of her shirt before she got to far turned her around grabbed the back of her head and slobbed her down. When I let her go she looked at me surprised and I just laughed. Don't start shit in here you ain't gone finish Marie.

Marie: Shut up Jeremiah *slaps the back of his head and runs to the kitchen*

I chased her to the kitchen and grabbed her pushing her up against the counter. I kissed her neck while I rubbed and pinched her nipples. She moaned softly as I continued to kiss and suck on her neck leaving hickies. I turned her around and lifted her shirt over her head briefly breaking our kiss then un-did her bra sucking and biting her nipples as she moaned louder and louder and scratched my back. I came back up kissing in between her breast to her lips making sure not to miss a spot. I smirked as I looked at her with her eyes squeezed shut moaning while I rubbed her ass with one hand. I slipped my hand into her pants and panties and began to rub and squeeze her clit. Then I slid her pants down so that she was completely naked in front of me. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and kissed her deep while rubbing her clit as she continued to moan and began to grind. I licked my finger.

Jeremiah: open your eyes and look at me

She opened her eyes and stared into mine as I slipped my finger inside her and began to work it slow. I couldn't believe it, she's a virgin.

Jeremiah: Damn ma yo pussy so wet and tight

As I worked my fingers I pressed her clit and she grinded a little harder and began to breathe harder.

Marie: Damn

Cum for me baby I said with my lips touching hers and kissed her. Then I began to work my fingers faster removing my hand only to taste her on my fingers then slipping two fingers in instead of one. I looked in her eyes to make the orgasm more intense. She let out a loud moan and her legs started shaking and a stream of juices created a puddle on the counter and wet my hand. I kissed her and licked my fingers smiling.

Damn ma yo pussy taste good I said picking her up from the counter and placing her on her feet but making sure to slide her down close enough to feel how hard my dick was. She didn't say anything, just started walking to the bathroom. I slapped her ass while she walked away and went to get some spray to clean the counter. 

________________________

The last update was boring so I decided to write a little something interesting to read while I work on my next update. If you have any story ideas please share them with me and I will dedicate the chapter that I use your idea in to you.

Also please vote and comment! I can't improve without your criticism!

Thanks for reading sweeties!