Chapter 11: Si se supone que debe ser, sera (if it's meant to be it will be)

**Recap**

Marie: Damn you can cook I really am gone have to think about making you wifey

Jeremiah: Real funny ma, real funny

Marie: but seriously tho how can I thank you

When I said that, he stood up, came to me and stood me up facing him. He brought his face so close to mines our lips touched and he said

Jeremiah: thank me by giving me a chance

Then he gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever had in my life, I obliged and kiss him back

Marie P.O.V

We kissed for what seemed like forever, then I realized what we were doing, and I pushed him back.

Jeremiah: *confused look* what’s wrong ma?

Marie: I-I-I can’t, w-w-we can’t do this?

Jeremiah: Why not ma what’s the issue

Marie: I wanna go home, I can’t put myself through this again

Jeremiah: What you mean put yourself through what? Again?

Marie: Ace please, just take me home please

Jeremiah: let me take a shower, and when I get out if you still wanna leave I’ll take you ma

Marie: okay

When Ace went upstairs, I washed the few dishes we had. Then I found some containers and put the food up. When I heard the shower start going I called a cab. After about fifteen minutes I heard the horn blow outside. I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote:

Ace,

Thanks so much for saving me, and taking care of me.

I wish I could give you a chance, but right now I just don’t

think I can do that. si se supone que debe ser, sera.

See You Around,

Marie :)

I put the note on the kitchen counter, and left.

Jeremiah P.O.V

I took a forty-five minute shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. When I walked back into my bedroom something wasn’t right. The house was just silent. I wrapped my towel around my waist, and headed downstairs.

Jeremiah: Marie! Marie! Where you at ma?

I looked in the living room and she wasn’t there. I walked in to the kitchen, and she wasn’t there. I was just about to check the other bathroom, when I saw the note on the counter. I read the note, and I really wanted to be mad, but I couldn’t. I sat down at the counter Once again she caught me slippin, and got away. Maybe it’s not meant to be.

Marie P.O.V
When I got home I took another shower feeling like I had to scrub the filth from William off of me. Now that I was alone again all I could think about was him attacking me. I could feel his hands all over me. I scrubbed until my skin was sore then I lay down, and drifted off to sleep.

*5 hours later*

I woke up and reached beside my bed looking for my phone, but it wasn’t there. I got up a looked around then I realized it was probably lost at the club. I got up washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I put on a orange long sleeve shirt, some sweats, gray and orange Nike Roshe running shoes. I grabbed my keys and bottle of water, hopped into my car and headed to the phone store. I opened the glove compartment to get my wallet and go into the phone store but it wasn’t there. I looked in the middle console, and it wasn’t there. I stopped to think where it could be, and then I realized where it was. I started up my car, and headed to get my wallet.