Chapter 20

Bitch I'm tired of these excuses where the fuck is your sister? Mal barked smacking Shareece so hard she fell out of the chair he had just pushed her into.

"Baby please! I don't know where she is but I'll find her, she said forcing herself not to cry because she knew it would only make him beat her worse.

You damn right you will or yall both dead. Now get the fuck out, he stated harshly.

Shareece slowly walked toward the door scared of what would happen next. By now, she was used to Mal beating her, she'd accepted it as his only way of showing her that he cared. If he didn't love me he wouldn't care enough to get angry at the things I do, she thought to herself.

Mal roughly grabbed her bringing her closer to him.

You better find her and bring her back here, you understand? Mal growled in a low rough tone.

Afraid of what he would do if she answered, Shareece quietly nodded her head.

Pulling the gun from his waist, Mal hit her in the nose causing blood to gush onto her clothes and splatter onto the door.

"Speak Bitch"!

Screaming and grabbing her nose, she nodded her head wildly responding yes.

With a hard push, she was out the door and on her ass as the people in the hallway shook their heads in disgust, and returned to their rooms.

Shareece slowly stood up and began to limp down the hallway toward the stairs.

"You can't leave looking like that, you know if somebody ask you questions he's just going to get madder", a voice said from behind her

Turning around slightly she winced in pain.

Jess, I didn't know you were here, she sniffled.

Girl hurry up and get in this room before he comes out and finds you still here.

Moving quickly, Shareece hurried into the room and Jess shut the door behind her. Going in her bathroom cabinet she grabbed everything she needed to clean Shareece up. Walking back into the room, she immediately shook her head when she noticed that Shareece was crying. Ignoring what had become normal to her, she began to clean her up.

I know I don't need to get in your business, but when are you gone leave Mal alone? I know that's my brother but the shit he does to you is fucked up and you just take it. You think you different from the other bitches that thought they could change him but you're not. He's gone kill you, if you stay you're dead.

"You know you were right about one thing...... you don't need to get in my business. Your brother loves me, and I love him. And another thing bitch, I don't need your help.

Snatching up her things, Shareece stomped out of the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie and Cathy headed to meet Shaneece at Club Prime.

Alright girl, so what is the plan here? I look good and ion want to get out of hand if I don't have to, Cathy said while checking her hair in the mirror.

"Girl, shut up!" Marie Laughed. "My instincts are telling me she wasn't involved, I just want to feel her out before we make a move"

Yea I feel the same, but I do think she knows something, Cathy stated plainly.

Tunnel Vision blasted through the speakers as they weaved through the crowd in the packed club and headed for their VIP section. As they walked up the stairs they noticed Shaneece already sitting on the couch. She was dressed nice but something was strange about her. Noticing them, she smiled weakly and stood up to give them both hugs.