Chapter 4:Just My Luck

Marie P.O.V

We pull up at the mall, and it looks so crowded. I feel like we are gonna be here for-ev-er! I get out the car and turn around to grab my phone and Cathy’s silly ass is all in the mirror. Ughh this girl!

Marie: Cathy what are you doing! Hurry up!

Cathy: *laughs* girl stop, you know you can’t rush perfection

Marie: yeah whatever. Can you hurry up; you act like you’re meeting somebody in here.

Cathy: uhmm, I kind of am….

Marie: CATHY WHAT! You could have come alone if you were gonna meet somebody here!

Cathy: but Marie I needed you to come with me! Now don’t be an ass lets go.

We walk into the mall and just like I thought it was really crowded. Since there was no way I was getting back home anytime soon I decided to just enjoy myself and shop. The first store we went to was Charlotte Russe. I was looking around and I saw the cutest shirt. I turned around to tell Cathy we should both get the shirt, and I saw her talking to this cute light skinned boy. I started to go interrupt them but I decided to just keep shopping.

Jeremiah P.O.V

Earlier my nigga Jody hit me and asked me to meet him at the mall. I told him I would go; shid a nigga needed some shoes anyway. I was headed to footlocker and my nigga said he had to meet some broad he been talking to. I said okay cool, and we went our separate ways. I grabbed two pairs of Timbs and some Air Max and went to find my nigga. When I saw him I called his name and jogged over to where he was standing talking to this bad ass female. She ain’t his girl so to me she fair game, you know a nigga had to turn up. I’m not gone take my nigga broad tho lol. When I got by my nigga I flashed her a smile and grabbed her hand. That nigga Jody was looking at me crazy.

Jeremiah: Whats up ma, *dramatically* what is your name!

Cathy:*blushing* it’s Cathy

Jeremiah: mmm mmm mmm Cathy! DAMN you B E A U T I F U L baby pleeeeaassee Marry Me!

Cathy:*still blushing* uhmm

Jody: *laughing* baby don’t mind his thirsty ass, this my nigga Jeremiah, and Jeremiah this my baby Cathy

Jeremiah: I was just playing Cathy, but you really are beautiful, please tell me you got a sister, a friend, shid I’ll even talk to yo mama if she anywhere near as beautiful as you

Cathy: *still blushing* uhmm yes I have a sister but she is taken, my mother lol really fool, and yes I do have a friend lol she is right over there

-points at Marie

I looked over to where she was pointing; my first thought was oh hell nall. I turned and looked at her like she was crazy.

Jeremiah:  Ma you can’t be serious right now!

Cathy: What you mean?

Jeremiah: Do I look like a child molester to you? That girl you pointing at look like she about thirteen years old, you should have just said you didn’t have a friend lol.

Cathy:* looks over to where she pointed* not her stupid! I’m talking about the girl sitting down trying on the shoes.

I looked over again, and I saw H E R.  Cathy is beautiful but her friend is just straight up gorgeous!

Marie P.O.V

I could have sworn I came to the mall with Cathy. So why am I shopping by myself? Anyways, while Cathy is taking her precious time talking to this boy I decide to go try on some shoes. I walked to the back of the store and saw the cutest sandals. I asked the worker for my size and she brought them out so I could try it on. Just as I look up to see if Cathy was done talking I saw this gorgeous guy standing with her and her friend. I really don’t know why, but I blushed lol as if they were talking to me. I went back to trying on my shoe because I was ready to go to the rest of the stores so we could get out of here.

Jeremiah P.O.V

Jeremiah: Cathy please tell me you are gonna introduce me

Cathy: yea sure if you want

Jeremiah: okay so what are we waiting for

Cathy: okay dang boy come on lol

-Jeremiah, and Jody follow Cathy to Marie

Cathy: Marie

Marie:* still looking down* ohhh now you remember me, after thirty mins… wassup? And who were those boys the first one you were talking to was reeaaal cute, but his friend, OH MY GAWD! He was gorgeous girl he could have my babies he can be my baby mama!

Cathy: ummm Marie

Marie: What girl? *finally looks up* …..ummmm

Cathy:*laughing* Yea Marie uhh this is my boo Jody, and your future baby mama is his friend Ace. He wanted to meet you

Marie:*embarrassed silence*

Jeremiah: *licks lips* Wassup Gorgeous?