Chapter 6:The Favor

Marie: P.O.V

I woke up to get ready around 10:30 since my class starts at 12:00. I got in the shower for about forty-five minutes then I got out, washed my face, and brushed my teeth.  I curled my hair and put it up in a loose ponytail with a bang. I went in my closet and put on a yellow crop top, my acid wash high waisted jeans, and my sandals with yellow bows. I put on my gold herringbone necklace and some gold back diamond studs. I grabbed my phone a bottle of water, and my keys and headed out the door. On my way to school Cathy calls and asks me can she come over. 

*phone rings*

My druggy

Love me

When I'm ugly

Marie: Hey Cat.

Cathy: Hey boo wyd?

Marie: girl you know I’m on my way to class wassup?

Cathy: yea I know but I was calling to let you know I’ll be at your house around five, okay

Marie: thats fine girl, but I’m about to go in class I’ll call you later.

Usually my class runs about an hour and twenty minutes but it was over early. I talked to a few people then I went outside to my car. I put my stuff in the back seat then I got in the driver’s seat. I was so busy trying to find a song on my phone I didn’t even see the car pull up beside mine. I heard my passenger side car door open, I looked up and there was Ace getting into my car.

Jeremiah: Hey Beautiful

Marie: What the hell are you doing?

Jeremiah: looking for you

Marie: first off, this is some real stalker ass shit. How did you even know where to find me, and how could you possibly think it would be okay to get in my car? Nigga you must be C R A Z Y.

Jeremiah: No, I’m not crazy, and I knew it was okay to get in your car because I know you feelin me just as much as I’m feelin you

Marie: you don’t know me, and I’m not feeling you

Jeremiah: Really ma, you can honestly say you not feelin me

Marie: Hell yes, all that shit YOU caused at the mall when I was just trying to shop. No I am NOT feeling you, and can you please get out of my car.

Jeremiah: Can you please give me a chance?

Marie: No I cannot, can you please get out of my car

Jeremiah: I will if you do me one favor

By the time he said that I was willing to do anything so I just calmed down and went with it.

Marie: What’s the favor?

Jeremiah: Give me your number.

Marie:542-982-8613

Jeremiah: okay gorgeous you know I’m definitely gonna call

He finally got out my car, and got back in his. I waited until I saw him pull out of the parking lot to make sure he didn’t try to follow me home cause who knows how crazy he really is.

*4 hours later*

Marie: Cat guess what happened

Cathy: what?

Marie: I got out of class early today, and when I got in my car Ace pulled up beside me and got in my car.

Cathy: What the hell? What did he do, what did he say?

Marie: that I was feeling him and he asked me for my number.

Cathy: well are you, and did you give it to him.

Marie: to be completely honest, I was feeling him until that girl, and you know how I am one chance and it’s over

Cathy: and your number?

Marie: I gave him a number

Cathy: What you mean?

Marie: Nothing girl, let’s move on.You excited for your birthday girly?

Cathy: Yessss! You know Cat gone turn up lol, but what we doing

Marie: going out to eat, that’s all I have planned

Cathy: girl I love you to death but you are just boring! We going out to eat Friday, but Saturday night we turnin up, We going to Club Prime!

Marie: whatever girl, I’m down

Jeremiah P.O.V

I can’t believe it was that easy to get her number, really it was a little too easy. I waited until around twelve thirty then I called her.

*phone ringing* - female picks up

Jeremiah: Hey bae.

Female: Who is this?

Jeremiah: you gone act like you don’t know who I am, damn how many niggas you gave your number to today *laughing*

Female: I don’t know who this is.

Jeremiah:*confused* Marie this Ace.

Female: oh you got the wrong number sweetie.

Man I can’t believe she got me *laughs* but I got something for that ass!