Chapter 5: Thanks but NO Thanks

Marie P.O.V

Oh my goodness, can you say embarrassed. I never usually talk that much and I was just sure that when she came back they would be gone.

Jeremiah:* licks lips* Wassup Gorgeous?

Marie: *embarrassed silence*  

Jeremiah:*smiling* damn, ma say something please

Marie: H-h-h-hey, I-i-I’m Marie

Jeremiah: I’m Ace, and you are just so damn finneee *dramatically*

Marie: umm Thank you, you’re okay I guess

*Jody and Cathy laughing*

Jody: y’all niggas so dry

Jeremiah:*without looking away from Marie* man I forgot y’all was here

Cathy: y’all love struck

Marie: *blushing, still staring at Jeremiah* shut up *giggles*

Cathy: Okay well uhmm, Jody and I are about to go we’ll call y’all when we ready

Jeremiah and Marie together: *still staring at each other* Okay.

After Cathy and Jody left we stood there for what seemed like forever just staring at each other. I mean damn he is so fine but I can’t do this. I can’t like him. I can’t talk to him. I was trying to think of something to say to break the silence when

-Somebody walks by and bumps Marie so hard she fell on the ground

Marie: EXCUSE YOU BITCH!

Jeremiah: *helps Marie up* Ma are you okay

Marie: WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH?

Jeremiah P.O.V

I looked around the store to find the girl that bumped Marie. When I realized who it was I was instantly pissed the fuck off. I stormed over to the bitch and Marie followed close behind. When I got over to where she was I grabbed her arm and jerked her around to face me.

Shay: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ACE?

Marie: *looking confused* YOU KNOW THIS BITCH?

Jeremiah: *calmly * yea I know her and I don’t know why tf she bumped you

By now this bitch is in here causing a scene, people started crowding around us staring.

Shay: So this the bitch that got you acting funny bae?

Jeremiah: Who tf is bae, and why are you ev

-Marie cuts Jeremiah off

Marie: Who the fuck you calling a bitch, stupid ass hoe. First of all bitch this ain’t my nigga, and if he dumb and thirsty enough to fuck with a bitch like you I definitely don’t want his ass. You don’t muthafuckin know me so I suggest you stop calling me out my damn name, and if you bump me again bitch I will beat yo silly ass. You need to take yo tired ass home, broke down busted ass bitch. Don’t call me out my muthafuckin name again.

After I said what I had to say I turned to walk away until the bitch said

Shay:*embarrassed* whatever bitch

Didn’t I tell this bitch not to call me out my damn name again; dumb hoe didn’t listen so ima have to show her ass. I turned around and punched that bitch right in her eye. Then I turned around and walked out the store.

Jeremiah: MARIE! MARIE!

I hear Ace calling me but I’m not about to turn around and talk to this nigga after the shit he just had me going through. Fuck that, ain’t no nigga worth that bullshit no matter how gorgeous he is.

Jeremiah:*jogging* MARIE! MARIE!

Marie:*stops and yells* WHAT?!

Jeremiah: I’m sorry about that Marie I really am I didn’t know she would *stammering with words*, it won’t happen again

Marie: nigga you damn right it won’t happen again, I don’t know you and we should keep it like that *starts walking away*

-Jeremiah grabs her hand but she snatches it away

Marie: Nigga did you not understand what I just said. If not ima say it one more time. This *points between the two of them* ain’t happening, so just let me go where I’m going and leave me alone.

Jeremiah P.O.V

When Marie walked away I was pissed that I let Shay fuck me over AGAIN. I called my nigga Jody and told him I was ready to leave, I needed to go smoke me a muthafuckin blunt! He said iight cause we needed to go to the trap anyway and check on some shit. I walked to the car trying to figure out how I was gone get to Marie again.

Marie P.O.V

The ride back to my house was kind of weird. Cathy knew what happened but I guess she didn’t know how to ask. Just when I was about to say something she asked.

Cathy: Girl what happened when we left? Me and Jody was in the food court then next thing I know Ace calling Jody saying he pissed off.

Marie: It was nothing, some bitch came at me wrong, we got into it and I told that nigga to leave me alone

Cathy: So do you like him, did you give him your number?

Marie: Did you just go deaf when I was talking to you, I told that nigga to leave me alone. I’m not gonna talk to him I have enough stress in my life and that nigga is D R A M A.

Cathy: Alright girl you saying that now we gone see

The rest of the ride was silent. When we pulled up to my place I hopped out the car. Cat asked me did I want her to come in for a while but I lied and told her I had homework so I was good. Truth is I knew she was just gonna want to talk about Ace and I really wasn’t up for it.

Jeremiah P.O.V

On the way to the trap I filled my bruh in on what went down at the mall

Jeremiah: Man you know that bitch Shay came and fucked up my game

Jody: Oh word, she was at the mall

Jeremiah: yea she came and caused a big ass scene with Marie. I guess she thought she was gone punk Marie but she got a black eye

Jody: damn *laughs* ian know Marie was thuggin like that, she so little

Jeremiah: I know bruh *laughs* she don’t look like she got no hood in her, damn she bad as hell. After that shit went down with Shay she told me she wasn’t messin with me.

Jody: *laughing* Nigga it’s some napkins over there if you gone start crying. I can’t believe Mr. Heartless, Mr. He Got Game himself finally met a girl that don’t want his ass. This is funny af.

Jeremiah: Nigga whatever, wassup up why we going to the trap?

Jody: We going to pick up this money

Jeremiah: iight nigga. Aye you gotta get me Marie number bruh

Jody: damn she really got you bruh but I’ll see what I can do