Chapter 19

The bright afternoon sun shined through the open bedroom curtains waking Marie out of her sleep. She yawned lightly. Covering her mouth because she knew her morning breath was foul, she used her free hand to attempt to lift Jeremiah's heavy arm from around her waist so she could slide out of bed. Stirring in his sleep a little he tightened his grip around her waist. Marie smiled, playing in his hair until his grip relaxed then slowly stood feeling everything they had done the night before.

Steadying herself, she began to take slow steps easing her way to the bathroom.

"Baby you need me to carry you in there? I see you struggling which I understand cause you definitely took this dick like a champ" Jeremiah said while laughing, grabbing his dick, and causing Marie to turn around with her middle finger up.

Slightly embarrassed Marie eased back over to him and punched him in the chest. Well she attempted at least. Using his quick reflexes, Jeremiah pulled her down on top of him and started lightly kissing the hickys on her neck and rubbing her butt. Sliding his hand up her back he guided her lips to his attempting to kiss her but she turned her head.

We have morning breathe babe, Marie said with her mouth covered.

Girl shut up he said turning her head and kissing her making sure to keep his mouth closed knowing she was right.

You can get back to creeping to the bathroom if you want to he said with a grin and slapped her ass when she stood up.

Ignoring the pain, Marie skipped to the bathroom, when she got to the bathroom door she turned around in the door way.

The dick was alright, I could have been bigger, Marie said sticking her tongue out and closing the door.

Laughing Jeremiah got up and headed toward the bathroom. Slowly opening the door, he creeped. Quickly stepping out of his boxers he slid the shower door open and got in.

Get Out, Marie laughed as he slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him pressing himself against her butt.

"You really want me to get out", Jeremiah whispered deep in her ear as he grabbed her hand and guided it to her center and used her index and middle finger to circle and press her clit lightly.

Babe get out, Marie moaned not really meaning it.

Ignoring her, he added more pressure to her clit and kissed her neck.

Jeremiah fuck me, Marie stated plainly.

"I thought you wanted me to get out", He joked but turned her around facing him.

Not waiting for a response, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist instinctively. He kissed her passionately while holding her up against the wall and sliding her down onto his hard manhood.

Marie, still not use to his size, shuddered and tensed up.

"Relax baby I got you" he said and began to grind in and out of her slowly.

Marie moaned and hollered as he picked up the speed of his strokes and went as deep as he could.

Catching him off guard she squeezed her inner muscles around his manhood causing him to lose it. He moaned in her ear and bit It lightly. Moments later they came together.

He placed her back on her feet and washed her body as he rained soft kisses all over. When he finished, she got out and went to finished getting dressed while he finished showering.
_______________________________
After Marie was finished getting dressed she headed down stairs to make breakfast. Searching through the fridge to see what she would make she decided on breakfast bagel with fruit salad. After grabbing everything she needed she started cooking.