Chapter 3: Marie

Marie P.O.V

*phones rings*

My druggy

Love me

When I’m Ugly

Hug me

When I’m bummy, scummy

I’m your hubby

Let’s get lost, let’s get lost

Damn I’m in so de

Marie: What Cathy?

Cathy: Marie I know you are not asleep at 12:30 in the afternoon

Marie: yes I am, my class was canceled today and I’m off work, I told you that last night. You know I never get to sleep in so this better be good.

Cathy: *mumbles* can you go to the mall with me?

Marie: what did you just say?

Cathy: can you go to the mall with me

Marie: you know you lucky you’re my best friend because if you weren’t I would have cussed you out and went back to sleep

Cathy: you know I love you right? Get up and get dressed I’ll be there in an hour. Smooches boo!

Before I can say anything, I hear the beep indicating the end of the call. I sluggishly get out of bed, cursing at myself for even answering the phone. I get in the shower for about 45 mins, then get out and brush my teeth. Looking in my closet it takes me a minute to find something to wear. I decided on a simple pink v neck tee shirt, white levi pants, and some floral toms. I really didn’t feel like doing my hair so I just pulled it into a messy bun. I put on a gold herringbone necklace and bracelet, and some gold diamond studs. Just as I was spraying on my Victoria Secrets Pink Fresh and Clean Scented body mist the doorbell rang. Letting out a long pinned up breath, I jogged downstairs and let Cat in.

Cathy: Hey boo you look cute, you ready to go?

She looked cute with her hair pinned up, in her red geek shirt, bleached high waisted shorts, and cool grey and infared 10s.

Marie: Yes ma’am just let me get a bottle of water. Oh and even though I’m mad at you for waking me up you look cute too.

I ran to the kitchen grabbed my phone, keys, card, and water and we were on our way.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is short because it was just to bring Marie in to the picture.

Vote& Comment

Follow Me!

Thanks For Reading!

Help Me Promote my book PLLLEEAASSSEEE! lol 

Hope you Enjoy Sweeties!