Chapter 16

Jeremiah POV

I parked my car and looked over at Marie who was sleep, slightly snoring reclined in the passenger seat. I got out and went over to her side and picked her up to carry her inside. She groaned and rolled her head on my shoulder. I unlocked the door and the stair two at time trying to get to the room without waking her up. I laid her on the bed, took off her shoes and dress and pulled the covers back. I got up, undressed and got in pulling her in with me. Just as I was falling asleep she kissed me and rolled over back to sleep.

I woke up and looked to find Marie still sleep. She must have drunk too much last night because she was knocked out about to be late for work. I called her job and told them she wouldn't be in for the next couple of day, and let them know if there were any changes she would call back. I slid out the bed and went to brush my teeth. I came back and snatched the covers up trying to wake Marie up but she didn't move. I know how to get that ass up I thought. I got in between her legs and pulled her panties down. I opened her bra and started sucking her nipples and she started turning her head. I made a trail of kisses down her stomach as I slid a finger into her pussy. I slid her legs up so I could be face to face with the pussy and started sucking on her pussy lips. She started moaning and rubbing my head and I slid my free hand under her butt to lift her up a little. I slid another finger into her pussy as I sucked her clit. She grinded against my tongue and I slid my fingers out and started lightly kissing her pussy. Don't stop she whined pushing my head closer again. I stuck my tongue in her and licked and sucked while rubbing her clit. Her breathing got deep and her legs started to shake. She was begging me to stop but I was stopping until she bust. I slid my fingers back in and worked my tongue and fingers at the same time. She grabbed my head and pushed my face closer grinding hard as she came. I sucked her clit until she was done and licked up all the juices. Then I smacked her on the ass and got up. I laughed as she hid her face under the pillow. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my mouth right before I pulled the pillow off her. "Stop, I'm so embarrassed", Marie said. Don't be embarrassed baby, I love the way your legs shake when you cum and your moan is sexy as fuck. I can't wait until I can really feel you, I said. Now go take a shower, I'll take care of your puddle baby I joked . Boy shut up, you loved it, she said laughing and walking into the bathroom. When we was leaving the club last night you said you had something for me, I didn't forget girl I yelled behind her.

Marie POV

I walked in the bathroom with a big smile on my face. While brushing my teeth I checked to make sure I had everything I needed for a shower. ACE! I called out knowing he was gone trip when he came in. Who the hell is Ace he said looking at me with a smirk and his head tilted to the side. That's you baby I smiled innocently knowing it would annoy him. You keep calling me that and I'm breaking up with you he said with a fake attitude and started laughing. I covered my face with my hand an fake cried before laughing. What's good baby he said while sliding his hand around my waist. I wanted you to take a shower with me I said. He looked at me strange and asked really. Yes, I can keep my dick in my pants that's you with no self-control I laughed. What dick Marie, just cause you got a mustache don't mean you a man he said while he cracked up laughing. Don't play with me ion have no damn mustache nigga I said. I'm just playing big baby, but go ahead and get in the shower and I'll join you after I answer my phone Jeremiah said. Okay baby.

Jeremiah POV

Ayo, who dis.

This Slim man we got a problem

Nigga whats the problem , I'm in the middle of something

Well my nigga fuck that for now, our spot on the east side got burnt up. Niggas ran through there shootin' and took everything. Trump got shot man.

What the Fuck! What hospital he at?

Bruh he dead!

Fuck Man!

The feds all over that shit man tryna figure out who spot it was. They say it look like a drug deal gone wrong. Say they found him with a needle still stuck in his arm like he overdosed before all the other shit happened. g

That shit ain't real man my nigga wasn't on that shit that's a set up. I'm bout to pull up on you so we can figure this shit out man Fuck

Iight one.

** END OF CALL**

I hung up the phone with all kind of shit on my mind. I heard the shower still running so I hurried up and put on some pants and a shirt and grabbed my keys before Marie got out cause I didn't want her to be a part of this shit.

Marie POV

When Jeremiah didn't come back, I just went ahead and finished up in the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and dried off. I put my lotion on and got dressed. I called Jeremiah's name and when I didn't get an answer I looked around the house for him. When I didn't find him I went back to the room and called his phone. I saw the phone light up on the bed so I grabbed it to see who had called him and there was a text on the screen.

Text Message:

Shay: You on the way to see me yet daddy? I know you miss this pussy and I know that bitch ain't fuckin' and suckin' you like I do.

I threw that phone across the room and started packing my shit up. I told this nigga not to fuck with me but I guess he didn't understand. I grabbed all my shit and called a cab to take me to my grandmother's house because I know the first place this nigga would look for me would be at my place.

_________________________________________________________

Okay y'all here is a little update hopefully it is not too disappointing. I know its short but I have had writers block plus the College struggle is real lol. Please give me feedback! I really appreciate the votes but the feedback really helps me to see what the readers want. I am still looking for a co-writer is anyone is interested. Thanks for now y'all.