Chapter 9: Just In Time

Jeremiah P.O.V

The club was real turnt, but I was only there for one reason, MARIE. When I finally saw her I was mesmerized (oh y’all thought a street nigga couldn’t be educated lol).  She had on a red dress that fit her perfect in all the right place, her hair was amazing, even her nails and toes were on point . Ma was killin it! When she came to the V.I.P Lounge, I let her have her lil moment with Cathy, then I walked up on her, grabbed her from behind , and pressed our bodies together. When she turned around her eyes got wide as hell and she started stuttering. I tend to have that effect of women lol. I damn near kissed her just to see how she would react. She let me do it. I knew she was feeling me, I played it cool and asked her why she was nervous. She didn’t respond, and just when I was about to ask her to dance Cathy came and took her to the bar. She glanced back one more time, and I licked my lips and winked at her. Then she was gone. I sat down with my niggas and lit a blunt. I smoked and watched Marie as she started dancing with this clown ass nigga she came with. She was goin in and I wanted to go take this nigga spot. I was so busy watching Marie I didn’t even notice the girl sitting beside me.

Unknown Girl: Hey sexy!

Jeremiah: *looks over at the girl* wassup cutie

I won’t lie and say she wasn’t cute cause she was, but she ain’t have shit on Marie.

Jeremiah: what’s your name?

Unknown Girl: Shareece, and yours

Jeremiah: They call me Ace

Shareece: is that your girl down there?

Jeremiah: you could say that

Shareece: now why would she be dancing with him and leave you up here all by yourself, don’t she know somebody might steal you *winks*

*Jeremiah laughs*

Shareece had my attention, I ain’t gone lie she very interesting. We exchanged numbers and had a drink. Just when we were about to dance my phone vibrated in my pocket. I held up my hand for Shareece to give me a second.

Simon P.O.V

Man these niggas Slim and Ace whipped as hell. Slim invited the crew to his girl party at the club, you know I was down. Weed, bitches, and drinks hell yea I’m goin. I was just coolin upstairs in the V.I.P Lounge when Ace came and dapped me up. He passed me a blunt I took two pulls and passed it back. Aye nigga do me a favor, you see that girl in the red dress? Yea I see her wassup nigga she wayyy out yo league. Nigga shutup keep a eye on her for me, make sure she straight, and tell me when she leave. Iight nigga I got you. He dapped me up then he left. This bad ass girl said her name Shaneece came up to me and asked me to dance. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me to the dance floor, I figured since that’s where ol girl was I could keep a eye on her while I danced. We danced through three songs she was twerkin her ass so good I stopped paying attention to the other girl. When I looked up I saw her and the nigga she came with walking out the door. I took Shaneece to the bar and found her a seat. I told her I would be right back and to order me a double shot of Hennessey. I walked around the dance floor to  see if they came back in but I didn’t see them. I looked outside, and I didn’t see them. When I was headed back up the sidewalk to the door I heard a girl screaming, then I heard a nigga yell SHUT THE FUCK UP. I ran to side of the club and I saw a dark shadow in the alley. I walked a little closer and I saw them. I grabbed my phone, called Ace and told him he needed to get out here now. I pulled my gun from my waist and ran up on that nigga. I couldn’t believe this shit.

Marie P.O.V

William: ohh shit, I’m gettin this pussy today bitch and you better not scream or ima kill yo ass!

When he said that I began to cry harder, I hoped someone would be looking for me by now and come searching for me. William shoved his pants and boxers down and out popped his fully erect penis. He rubbed it against my clit, and was just about to shove it in when

*click-clack*

Unknown: Get the fuck off her or ima blow yo fuckin head off

I opened my eyes a saw a guy standing with a gun to Williams head. A brief wave of relief swept over me, then a new fear came. Who is this man, and why did he follow us? All of a sudden I got really light headed, then everything went black.

Jeremiah P.O.V

I walked outside the club but I didn’t see anybody. I called trump name, then I heard him say we over here bruh. We? Who the hell is we. I jogged over to the side of the club, and when I saw what he meant by we rage filled my body. There was the nigga that Marie came with his clothes half off, and Marie naked unconscious on the ground. I punched that nigga in his mouth and kicked him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain then fell to the ground. I stomped him until he was unconscious, then I spit in his face. I threw Trump my keys and asked him to pull my car around. I bent down a lightly shook Marie, she groaned then flinched at my touch. Please don’t hurt me, please she mumbled. I promise I won’t. I picked her up and covered her with her ripped dress, then I carried her to my car. I put her in the back seat, then I drove home. When I got to my crib I got her out the back seat, and carried her into my house up the stairs to my bedroom. I got a rag and wiped her down, put her on one of my tee shirts and a pair of my boxers, then I put her in my bed. I undressed and put on some pajama pants. I went to the hall closet and grabbed a blanket and some pillows, took them back to my room, laid on the couch and went to sleep.

Marie P.O.V

I woke with a headache, and in so much pain in a bedroom that I did not recognize. I sat up and looked around then I saw Ace roll over on the couch in the corner.