Chapter 15:

Unknown P.O.V

Damn baby this pussy good I said as she sat on my face grinding her pussy like her life depended on it. I licked and sucked and blew on her clit as my other girl sucked my dick waiting on her turn to get her pussy worked. She lined my dick with spit then swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick and bit it softly. She kissed it with her soft pretty pink lips cause she know that shit drive me wild. Damn boo suck that shit I said as I continued to eat my other bitches pussy. She squeezed my dick using her lips like suction, with made my dick thump in her mouth. She spit on it then stroked it as she sloppily sucked my nuts one by one then put the whole sack in her mouth and swallowed them. She came back up and licked my tip, blew it then deep throated it all. She had me rock hard and I was ready to fuck. I told the both to get up and stand by the bed then I sat up. I watched them both strip out they bra and panties while I stroked my hard dick. They was teasing and I got tired of waiting so I stood up and bent one over the bed. I slapped my her ass with my dick and she moaned while the other one laid back and watched playing with her pussy. I looked her in the eyes as I showed no mercy slamming my dick in the others wet pussy and she immediately started gushing juices. I stroked slow for a minute the started beating it up. She was moaning so loud I know everybody in the house heard her but she don't give a fuck and neither do I. I took my dick out to tease her and rubbed it on her clit until she begged me to fuck her. I fucked her harder and harder until she came all over my dick. I had them switch up and while she played with her pussy my other girl laid down and I kissed her lips then I sucked licked and bit her nipples. I made my way down and began to eat the pussy again. I took one of my fingers and slid it in her asshole as I continued to eat her pussy. In one swift motion I stood up and buried my dick deep inside her pussy standing still so I wouldn't cum. Damn baby this pussy bomb, I said and she kept my eye contact and smiled rubbing her clit and said fuck me daddy in a tone that sent chills through me. I wasted no time putting in working barely noticing the stupid ass look the other bitch had on her face not that I gave a fuck. I kept fucking until she squirted leaving a puddle on the sheets. I told them both to get on their knees as I stroked my dick not far from cummin'. They licked and sucked on my balls until I came all over their faces.

Unknown: go clean up I got some shit I need y'all to handle.

Girls: Yes daddy they said in unison as they walked out the room butt naked in house full of niggas.

Jeremiah P.O.V

Me and my niggas were at the trap making sure everything was ready so they could make these drops, and discussing when and how we was gone find out who was helping Staxx fuck with our product. It's a lot of shit I don't like but most of all I don't like a snake muthafucka.

After we finished everything up we was just talking and chillin.

Trump: Aye what y'all niggas gettin into tonight , it's my girl birthday and we tryna turn up at the club but ion want it to be dead so I know my niggas gone roll, and Ace and Slim yall whipped asses can bring yall girls cause she aint really been around too long so she don't have to many friends to fuck with

Ace: yall listen to this nigga makin his bitch sound like a lonely ass charity case *laughing*

Trump: nigga shut the fuck up I just don't want her ass to go crazy nowhere talking to herself

Slim: Iight I'm down cause ima go crazy if I have to watch precious one more damn time with cathy ass

After everybody finished laughing at Slim ass we all agreed to celebrate with them at Club

Prime even though ion think Marie gone want to go. We said we was gone meet there later that night ,and with that we all split.