3. three

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading:-

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Aayansh returned home, earlier than usual which kind of left everyone amused. He was never home before 8 in the evening, that was the earliest he used to come back but today, he was here at 5:45 PM.

"Aayansh, you're early. Is everything okay?" Divya couldn't help but to ask when Aayansh walked into the living room.

"Everything's fine, Chachi." Divya nodded at him and saw him walking towards his room.

He heard someone giggling along with the sound of TV as he walked closer to his room. He could recognize the voice. It was probably, Riya and Aadhya.

He knocked at the door, catching their attention since the door was open

"Bhai, you're back. What time it is?" Riya asked, while Aadhya went silent and focused on the screen, in front of her.

"Around 6." Aayansh shrugged it off, taking off his watch.

"How's your cold?" He looked at Aadhya, who didn't seem to focus on him.

"Hmm??" She looked at Aayansh, a little shocked about his question.

"It's better." She replied, a while later followed by a sneeze. It was better than the morning but he could see, she was still struggling with It and her voice was heavier than usual.

He never cared and talked with me but what changed a night. He didn't sleep in that study room yesterday. In the morning too, he asked, no he ordered me to rest instead of going to office and now too, walking in the room he asked about my health. Is this man okay or banged his head somewhere.

Nodding at her, he took of his blazer and threw on a chair followed by, taking off his tie.

"I think I should study now. The movie is already coming to an end." Riya got up from the bed and waved at Aadhya, smiling teasingly.

Aadhya followed Riya outside after switching off the TV when Aayansh went into the bathroom to Freshen up.

2 hours rolled down and Aayansh was working. It was 8 in the evening and time for having dinner and moreover, his stomach started growling..

Keeping his laptop aside, he walked downstairs and saw Aadhya, sitting with Rithik and Shivam.

"So this is all happened in the meeting today. They asked for some time and asked to schedule a meeting again in the next week." Aadhya nodded, listening to shivam.

"Thank you, you really did well." Shivam smiled at her.

"By the way- Rithik stopped when he noticed Aayansh's walking down the stairs.

"Wait, you're early today." He exclaimed while Aayansh rolled his eyes.

"Can't I?" He asked, settling on the couch in front and digged in his pocket to take out his phone.

"Of course, you can. It's just surprising." Rithik shrugged it off and looked back at Aadhya, who was sitting in between him and Shivam.

"You were asking something?" Aadhya asked.

"Oh yeah," Rithik glanced at Aayansh and back at Aadhya.

"There's that one girl I like in my college but I don't know how to talk to her." Rithik whispered, scratching his neck.

"Are you at least friends with her?" Rithik shook his head at her question.

"You can start with something related to college stuff. Maybe asking to explain some topic or a project, something like that." Shivam interrupted, followed by a nod from Aadhya.