Chapter 1: Paradise (REMAKE)

It was a sunny day in Paradise; Cube and her friends were on a lovely stroll, heading to the purity tree.

"Guuuys, I'm sooo hungry..." Lycanthropy whined, clutching her stomach. "I could eat anything right now!"

Barracuda sighed. "Stop complaining all the time. We'll eat once we return home."

"Once we're done checking on the tree, I'll go and make everyone some of my pink, uh... blue burgers! How's that sound?" Blixer asked.

Cube giggled. "That sounds wonderful... Lycan, what do you think?"

Lycanthropy couldn't help but blush, nodding. "Ehe, sounds great..." she looked ahead and gasped. "Guys, look!"

Cyan's whistling paused. "Huh?"

"Look over there, there's a big hole where the tree's supposed to be!"

Cube's eyes opened. "W-What?!"

She didn't want it to be true, but once she and the others approached where Lycanthropy was pointing at, her blood ran cold.

Instead of the beautiful Tree of Purity, there was a giant, foreboding black hole.

Blixer stepped back. "What the hell...?"

"I... I don't think we should get too close to it..." Cube shivered. "We need to inform Sunny and..."

While she was in the middle of speaking, Cyan was standing an inch away from the hole. "Woah, how deep is this?"

Barracuda sighed again, facepalming. "You always try to get yourself into trouble... Come on, get away from it."

Cyan began to shake. "Uhh... hey... guys?"

Barracuda looked at him blankly. "What?"

"I think there's somebody in this hole... I see..." Cyan squinted. "A face..."

"W-What? Guys, I'm scared now... let's just go!" Lycanthropy whimpered, holding onto Barracuda for protection.

"Right, right..."

Cyan began to step away, and the others began to leave as well, but suddenly, the hole began to rumble...

Cube blinked. "Huh? What..."

In the blink of an eye, everybody in Paradise was being sucked into the roaring hole. Screaming, crying, and panicking replaced what once was just peaceful silence.

Barracuda tried to use his snakes to escape to no avail; Blixer attempted to hold onto the ground, but his hands lost strength.

As Cube was falling, she was able to take glances at her friends.
They were all... transforming?
Except for Cyan...

The disorder and havoc happened for what felt like an eternity... and then everything went silent again.