Chapter 3: Volcano...?

(they at the part with the dancing plant btw)
The dancing plant is gone, and the huge ledge is already down, so they get on it.
The water starts to rise, moving the huge ledge
...
.....
Cyan: but who's moving the-
Cube: shhh..
Cyan: ...
Cube: .....
Cyan: ......
Cube: .......
Four hands grab the huge ledge
Cube: W-WHA-
A creature gets on the ledge
Is that..
Lycan..?

Cube: l-lycan..
(this is what she looks like btw)

Lycan gets closer and closer and cube and cyan step back, but

cube accidentally falls into the water
Cyan: CUBE-

....
.....
.......

.

Cube fainted
.....
.......

.......

what will happen now..?

(This was really short but h)

REMAKE
"Why did you make me leave him?!" Cube shouted. "He was in pain!"

Cyan rubbed his arm, ashamed. "I… I don't know, I just… I just acted on instincts… it's too late to go back now…"

Cube sighed, wiping away her tears.
The two had gone deeper into the cave, standing before the giant broken ledge.

Cyan went and hopped onto the ledge, then motioned for Cube to sit beside him. She stared at him for a moment before also stepping onto the ledge.

Once they were both on, the water began to rise, bringing them upwards.
It was a silent ride.

Cyan looked down, he knew Cube was still mad at him. He let out a sigh, ready to apologize. "Hey, Cube…"

Before Cube could respond, suddenly, four hands grabbed onto the ledge.

"W-Wha?!" She scooted away, alarmed.

A pink creature with countless limbs and gaping holes in its face climbed onto the ledge, snarling.

Both Cyan and Cube screamed at the terrifying sight.

"Get the hell away from us!" Cyan yelled.

The monster growled louder, coming closer. Cube breathed heavily, her heart pounding out of her chest.
But… once the fear subsided, the realization hit.

"Ly… Lycan…?" Cube kept scooting away, her breathing slowly calming down.

The mutilated mess that was Lycanthropy looked at her, her snarling coming to a stop. Then, she lifted her foot up and slammed it onto the ledge, causing Cube to shriek and fall off.

"Cube!" Cyan yelled, but before he could do anything, he was harshly grabbed by Lycanthropy.

Cube felt her consciousness slowly slipping away in the cold water…
Then everything went dark.