Chapter 10: A Suprise.

SLIGHT LEMON BUT NO FLIPPING SO-
Tristiam hugged him so rough that he fell on the floor.
Gold: CYAN!! We were looking for you!!
Jade: Yeah! We knew you we're in this house!
Cyan: T-Tristiam?? Gold?? Jade??
Tristiam: You couldn't keep us waiting~
Cyan blushes slightly, he was so happy, he should go tell the others about this!
Tristam was still on him, he giggles and blushes too.
Cyan: a-ah-well-how did you guys get down here?
Gold: Everyone and everything was gone and we found the hole so we we're assuming all of you went down here..
Cyan decides that he should tell them tomorrow.
Cyan: Anyways, the hole made their appearances..a bit more scarier and Cube's arm was broken but it healed completely.
Cyan: They're still friendly, though!
Jade: oh!
Tristiam got off Cyan so he stood up.
Cyan: Well, let's all sleep in my bed.
Tristiam: WOOO!! That'll be fun~!
They all go to his bedroom.
Gold jumps onto the bed, Jade sits down and Cyan and Tristiam lays on the bed.
It's really comfy..
All: Goodnight!
Tristiam and Cyan were still awake while Gold and Jade were sleeping.
Cyan: So..Tristiam-!!
Tristiam hugs him and nibbles his neck.
Cyan: a-ah..t-tristiam!
Tristiam: Hehe~!
Cyan: Jade and Gold are here, calm do-aaaAhh..
Tristiam bites his neck gently,
and then it gets to his belly and OOOH BOOY I WASN'T AIMING FOR A LEMON-TASTE ON THIS FANFIC SO-

...to put it short some sexual tension happens here so...
TIME SKIP
Gold and Jade wake up, Cyan is blushing and Tristiam looks happy, well, they didn't sleep but- They feel nice anyways.
All: Good morning!
They walk about the bedroom and Cube and the others are already up, they were chatting in the kitchen.
Cube: good mo-OH!
Cube: Cyan, y-your friends are h-here!
The others wave, well, Cyan DID tell them they look scary but are friendly so they weren't really scared.
Tristiam, Gold, and Jade: Hi, Cube! They give smiles.
Cube: Are you g-guys hungry?
Tristiam: No, I already ate something special!~
Cyan blushes, Cube didn't understand thankfully.
Jade and Gold: We aren't hungry! We ate some triangle chips before getting in this place!
Cube: Alright! Y-you guys should explore!
Tristiam looks at Cyan, Cyan stares back.
Tristiam: We should finish what we did!~ He whispered so the innocent bean Cube couldn't hear.
Cyan: His face goes red. o-oh! Really? Uh..alright!
So Tristiam and Cyan went in the bedroom and [REDACTED] while Gold and Jade explored.

sorry for the SCP reference.

Gold went to the living room and looked at some stuff while Jade went to Cube's bedroom to see if anything changed. Soon they both ask Lycan, Blixer,and Cuda some questions. Soon Tristiam and Cyan are done with the [REDACTED] and rest on the bed exhausted. Cube is washing the dishes and Lycan helps her. Cuda is reading and Blixer is sleeping on the couch like a kitten.
Everything is fine..

for now.

REMAKE

Suddenly, Trian jumped on Cyan and hugged him. "Cyan!"

Gold hopped in, full of energy. "We were looking everywhere for you!"

Jade was beside Gold, rubbing his arm. "Yeah… we were really worried."

Cyan couldn't believe his eyes. It was the other heroes!

Trian gave Cyan some kisses on the face, and then a kiss on the lips. Cyan kissed back, crying tears of joy.

"You guys are alive!" Cyan said, ecstatic. "We're all together now!"

Gold nodded, smiling. "Yeah!"

Jade threw himself onto the couch, sighing in relief. "It feels so good to get some rest after so many obstacles…"