Chapter 7: Cyan..?

Soon cyan wakes up, cube is staring at him, worried.
Cyan: c..cube?..wha..what happened-
Cube: I..i was waiting for you to wake up..
Cyan: cube, I..I feel strange..my head hurts..
Cube: ..?
Cyan holds his head
Cyan: waAit.. I.. aaAaaH.. AAaAHH!..AaAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Cube steps back, shaking and crying a little.
Cube: cy-cyan..?I..I'll get the others..!
Cyan: nOoOoOOOO!! STOOOP! STOOOOOOPPAAAAAAAAAA
Cube is absolutely terrified, she freezes
Cyan: AAAAAAAA-
CRACK!
One huge eye painfully opens on his head.

He stares at cube. He looks angry.
Cube: c- cyan..are..are you still there?!
Hands come out of his back and the hands grab cube and toss her on the bed, one hand comes out of the floor to tie her up.
Cube is petrified, she stares at cyan in terror.
Cyan: you, stay here, NOW.
Cube: ...
Cyan leaves and goes to the room the others are in.
Blixer, Lycan, and Cuda stare.
Lycan: c-
Cyan: SHUT UP.
Blixer: ?!
Cyan: YOU..YOU GUYS MADE ME LIKE THIS..
Cyan: I..I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!!
The arms try to attack them, but blixer's arm things stop cyans arm thing
Blixer: LYCAANN, GET CUUBBBEE!
Lycan: o..okayayyy booss..
Lycan goes to the bedroom
Lycan: ?!
Cube: mmph..lymonnn..
Lycan unties cube.
Lycan: CUUBE! WWEE NEED YOU TO GET CORRUPTED!
Cube: I..okay..
Cube turns her triangle cat ears upside down, and..
(WHY DO I KEEP PUTTING CYAN INSTEAD OF CUBE)
(I'mma put C. Cube to shorten corrupted cube)

C. Cube: y-WHAT THE FUCK LYCAN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?
Lycan: ii caan explain that later..we need your hellp! get to the kitcheeen, pleease!
C. Cube: eh, since you're saying it, I'll help. (Lycan and cube has a lesbian relationship)
Corrupted cube goes to the kitchen.
Cuda, blixer, and cyan was  having a epic battle.
Cyan: CUBE?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY!
C. Cube: yeah, yeah. I don't listen to possessed bloody-face asshats like you.
Corrupted cube prepares her gear attacks.
(well hey you're corrupted and I'm pretty sure that's possession in a way)
Cyan: grrr..
C. Cube: I'm glad that I'm able to beat your ass again..
(ack I was planning to end the chapter here but eh I'mma do the fighting here)
Corrupted cube's claws grab the cyan's arm things and hold them down.
Cyan: AAAH!
Cuda's snakes attack cyan's eye, but cyan's arm things break free, grabbing cuda, and throwing him at the wall.
SPLAT! (guys don't worry he's already melting so he's fine)
Lycan: ...
Lycan: aaamph!
Lycan gently bites cyan's leg (she already has sharp teeth so that's why she's gently doin it)
Cyan: ?!
Cyan gets distracted, so corrupted cube uses her saws to attack cyan's eye.
The eye spills chunky blood
Cyan: aAAAaAAAAhaAAAH
Lycan: ooh god I thinnk I'm goonna throow upp..
Cyan's arms go crazy, hitting random objects..
GSHHSHSHHH

...
....
The eye disappears, and cyan faints, his hoodie falling into the pile of chunky blood.
Corrupted cube turns uncorrupted.
Cube: CYAN..!
Cube rushes to cyan, and picks him up.
Cube: w..we have to take him to the bedroom, and blixer, please wash his hoodie..
Cube: I don't want him to know this happened...

REMAKE

For a long while, Cyan saw darkness… then he slowly woke up.

Cube was staring down at him. "Oh! Thank the sun… you were asleep for a long time…"

"Cube? What happened?"

"I don't know…"

Cyan tried to get up, but suddenly froze and began to tremble, groaning. "Ah… my head…"

"Cyan…?"

Cyan held his head, trembling even more. Soon, the groaning turned into screaming.

Cube was terrified; she couldn't help but stare in shock.

After what felt like an eternity, Cyan stopped screaming and went limp. Then, an eye cracked open on his forehead.

Cube flinched heavily. "Wha…?"

She shrieked as two giant shadow hands grabbed her, violently throwing her onto the bed and entangling her. She tried to struggle, but she gasped as they got tighter around her.

"Cyan! What are you…" Before she could finish her sentence, she was gagged.

Cyan chuckled more, then stumbled out of the room, heading to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, the others were worried about the shriek from Cube. Cyan arrived, growling.

"Eh?! Cyan, what's with the…" Lycanthropy narrowly dodged a punch. "Oh, so that's how it is!"

Cyan laughed, summoning more shadows.

Blixer hopped up and jumped in front of Lycanthropy. "Lycan! Let me and Cuda handle this!"

"Eek! Yes, boss!"

Barracuda slid by Blixer's side. "Seems like… this corruption… can affect… the heroes as well…"

While Barracuda and Blixer fought the possessed Cyan, Lycanthropy ran over to where Cube was.
Cube was making muffled sobs, weakly struggling.

"Cube!" Lycanthropy ran over to her, slicing the shadows off of her.

Cube jumped up, her face entirely tear-stained. "Ah…"

"We need your help! The house is gonna turn into dust!"

Cube thought about what to do—her blood ran cold. There was only one solution to this…

She hasn't used this ability in a long time, as it brought back bad memories… but she needed to deal with it for now.

Cube closed her eyes and let the Pink Corruption take over.
She opened them again, looking around. "What the… what the hell's going on?! Why is my arm in a cast?!" She slammed her bandaged arm against the wall, making the cast break in half. "Why are you a…"

"No time to explain! There's stuff happening in the kitchen! Please help!"

Cubic stared at her for a moment, then sighed. "Alright, since you're the one asking…" She flew over to the kitchen. "Hey, you guys!"

Blixer and Barracuda froze, staring at Cubic's corrupted form.
Cyan turned to Cubic, growling. The eye on his forehead looked enraged.

"What the? Dude, seriously? I thought you were immune to corruption…" Cubic sighed, summoning her claws and gears. "I guess I gotta beat it out of you then!"

Cyan tilted his head, then summoned shadows to launch at her. Before they could grab Cubic, she grabbed them and threw the attack right back at the eye.

Cyan groaned loudly in pain, then snarled at her murderously.

Cubic chuckled. "Ha, your weakness is in plain sight!" She glanced at the others. "Are you two just gonna stand there or are you gonna be useful?!"

Blixer snapped out of his astonishment. "Ah, right!"

Now, everyone started aiming for the bleeding eye. Cyan continued to scream and shout profanities—he got a few hits on Barracuda and Lycanthropy, but none on Blixer and Cubic.

Soon, the eye began to vomit chunky, black blood. Lycanthropy gagged and looked away.

Cyan went limp again, then collapsed onto the ground, face-first into the pool of blood.

Cubic transformed back to normal, and her eyes widened. "Cyan!" She rushed over to him.

Cyan was beaten bloody, unconscious.

"Blixer, wash his hoodie! And Cuda, take him to the bedroom and patch him up!" Cube shouted. "We can't let him know this happened…" She went to get a towel, and then crouched down to clean the mess up.

Cyan was taken to the bedroom, knocked out on the bed.