Chapter 12: Chaos and Uncorruption

They were all searching for the monster outside, it was taking hours and they were tired. Lycan fell asleep and was in Cuda's arms. Cyan's glowing face was used for a flashlight (He was okay with it) Cube found some blue in the pink water, she had a bottle so she put the blue water in her bottle.
Jade: Ughh, we we're looking for hours..
Cyan: Don't give up now!
Cube had a bad feeling in her body.. She held her bottle harder. She felt darkness consuming her..
Cube: hhhhhhhhh..
Cyan: Are you okay? He looked at Cube.
Cube: Y-yeah..
She wasn't able to catch up... She began to run to catch up, until..
The shadow monster jumped on her.
Cube: AAAAAAH!
The shadow monster scratched her cheek, not too hard. She whimpered in pain and she tried to open the bottle, but the shadow monster threw the bottle out her hand.
Cube: HEEEEELLP!!
Everyone instantly heard, and ran to the shadow monster and attacked it off her, she had to process what happened and then got up and grabbed her bottle quickly, Cuda hit the shadow monster multiple times with his snakes. The shadow monster scratched Cuda and tried to get to Cube, Cube threw the bottle to Cyan. The shadow monster looked at Cyan and ran towards him, Cyan floated up and dodged. Lycan wiggled, circles coming out her back and hitting the shadow monster, Blixer punched it, thing is.. This only affected the shadow monster a bit. Tristiam went to Cuda and healed him. Jade and Gold was trying to fight the monster and got harmed during the process. Cube used her claws to stop the shadow monster from doing any more harm.

It screeched in anger

Cube: C-CYAN! UNCORRUPT IT! Q-QUICKLY!!
It took him time to open the bottle, the shadow monster was starting to escape the claws, he suddenly broke out and was about to jump on Cube, but.. Cyan poured the blue water on the shadow monster. It screeched and now the pink turnt blue, the shadow monster accidentally fell in the water.
....
It comes out the water.

???: Wha

???: Wha..what happened..?
They all stared at him.
Cube: IT WO-WORKED!!
Blixer walked up to the shape.
Blixer: ...
???: W-where am I??
Blixer: What's your name?
???: M-My name is.. Dot.. Who are y-you guys..? You could clearly see he's scared, so Blixer went more gentle on him.
Blixer: My name is Blixer!
Lycan: Lycan!!
Cuda: Barracuda, but just call me Cuda.
Cube: I-I'm Cube..
Cyan: My name is Cyan!
Tristiam: Tristiam~!
Jade: My name is Jade!
Gold: Mine is Gold..
Dot: oh..
Cube: Y-you could come into our house if you don't have a place to stay..
Dot: Okay..
They all look at Cube, and decided to agree.
TIME SKIP
Dot was exploring a bit while the others were in the kitchen.
Cyan: So..which bedroom is he gonna be in?
Blixer: Ours, we could teach him a bit of things!
Cuda wanted to say something but shut himself up, Lycan agreed with Blixer.
Lycan: That's a good idea, boss!
Cube: I-I guess that's a good idea.
Dot entered the kitchen.
Dot: What's happening?
Blixer: Your coming with us! Dot was confused, really confused.
Cyan: You're gonna be sleeping with Blixer, Lycan, and Cuda! (yeahh they all sleep on the same bed.)
Dot: Okay..
TIMESKIP: NAP TIME.
Only Lycan, Cuda, Blixer, and Dot were awake, they all sat on the bed.
Lycan: Umm, do you have any powers?
Dot: I..don't think so.
Lycan: WHAAAT? Only the plants have no powers!
Blixer: You must be a plant, or you don't know you have powers.
Cuda: One way to see your powers is fight Blixer, do it outside.
Blixer, Lycan, and Dot went outside, Cuda just looked in the window.
Blixer: ARE YOU READY?
Dot: u-umm..i-i guess..
Blixer's arms grabs Dot.
Dot: AAAH!
Another arm was about to punch him, but suddenly..
The arm turns around and hits Blixer instead.
Blixer: OWWW!!
Lycan: Ouch..
Cuda ,looking out the window, sighed. This goofball was his fucking boss.
Dot: h-huh..? The arm that grabbed him breaks into pieces.
Dot started floating, his eyes started glowing. Blixer prepares himself and lycan stands back, Cuda widen his eyes a bit, watching inside the house. Huge glowing circles are behind him, Blixer's arms are behind him. Dot throws the circles at Blixer at full speed and Blixer's arms break them and they hit Dot, one circles is behind Blixer and it yeets him a bit, Blixer gets his cannon and and b o O m, Dot dodged it.
LOT'S OF FIGHTING LATER
Dot then-
WHACK!
They both get whacked by snakes.
Cuda: You'll kill each other, you morons.
Cuda: I couldn't even get any sleep!
Cuda is now pissed.
Lycan: ..Please calm down, Cuda..
Cuda is now not pissed.
Dot faints.
He falls, but blixer catches him.
Blixer: Gotcha- YAWWWN
Everyone realizes it's daytime, damnit..
They all enter the house, tired as literal hell.
Cube was in the kitchen, making some hot good soup.
Cube: O-oh! Hello!
Blixer: Hey! Whatcha maaakinghhjfkkffkj
Blixer looks like he's about to fall on the floor, cry a puddle, and go to sleep for hours.
Cube is concerned.
Cube: Y-you guys looked t-tired so I made something to wa-warm you guys up!
Cube: I-its spicy chicken soup.
Lycan: YAAAY!
Blixer: Beforre I dieee I'm gonna do a thing
Blixer goes to his bedroom and puts Dot on the bed
He looks at Dot, and raised his hand like he was about to do something, but he instantly thought "wtf are you doing stop" and walked away, he goes back to the kitchen. They consumed the soup, Blixer felt great, but he checked on Dot again, Dot's eyes were slightly open, but he was still sleeping.
Dot: zzzz..cookies...zzzzzz..cats...zzzzz..bliixer...
Blixer: huh..he's dreaming about me..?
Blixer: ..probably about the fight.
He looks at Dot, and then leaves the bedroom.

What will happen now?