Chapitre Quinze

Sunday morning rolled around. It had been a really nice relaxing and quiet weekend. I was in the living room, laying on the floor with Tadeo on my chest. Haruhi was out grocery shopping and Ranka was at work.

"Qui est un bon garçon?" I gushed at him, flopping his ears and squishing his face as he licked my hands. (Who is a good boy?)

I heard a lot of commotion outside, but I didn't feel like getting up. Tadeo got up and grabbed a throw pillow and went to the door. His tail wagged wildly as the doorknob turned and the door opened revealing Haruhi and the other hosts. Haruhi smiled and grabbed the pillow from Tadeo and patted his head before throwing it my way. Instead of barking, we had taught Tadeo to grab something, whether it be a pillow or a toy.

"Thanks, Haruhi!" Honey chimed, walking over and sitting down at the low table.

"Oh hey, Mat-Chan!" He smiled happily. I smiled slightly in a greeting.

"Wait, Mathieu-Senpai, what are you doing here?" The twins asked.

"He comes over quite a bit. He slept over this weekend," Haruhi shrugged. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes.

The hosts all started to cramp around without really registering that I was there. The twins and Tamaki argued with each other as they tried to get comfortable.

I felt my throat thicken when Tamaki sat down. He hadn't seen me yet but I was nervous about how he was going to react around me. We hadn't talked since I bailed on him in the bathroom.

I got up carefully and went to the kitchen where Haruhi was.

"Oh hey Tadeo," Tamaki said, as Tadeo went up to him, wagging his tail happily, whacking Hikaru in the process.

"Tadeo," Hikaru whined, trying to push his butt down to keep from being whacked.

"Wait, Haruhi, why is Tadeo here?" Tamaki called.

"Hey, I'm going to take Tadeo on a walk, I'm not really in the mood to socialize," I whispered to Haruhi, patting her shoulder before ducking into the hallway.

She went to protest but thankfully let me go.

Tadeo followed me to the front door where I slipped on my sandals. I clipped on his harness and took him outside.

I took a deep breath of the fresh air, hoping to calm down my nerves.

"Mathieu," I heard Kyoya call. I turned, just having gotten down the stairs.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Do you mind if I tag along?" He questioned.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Be my guest," I grumbled, letting him join up with me.

"How are you doing?" Kyoya asked.

"Fine," I answered shortly.

"There weren't any repercussions after you got back from Okinawa?" Kyoya pressured.

"Look, this isn't something I really like to talk about. So if you're just going to interrogate me and try to find more information about my personal life you can go back to the apartment," I huffed, picking up my pace slightly.

"I'm just looking out for you," Kyoya shot back.

"Really?" I snapped, turning around to face him, "Because ever since that little stunt you pulled with the chairman getting him to get that Doctor and my Uncle to come to the school really helped my situation!" I shouted at him sarcastically.

"How was I supposed to know what would happen?" Kyoya shot back defensively.

"Exactly! You weren't supposed to know! It's none of your God damn business what goes on in my personal life. I never asked for your help!" I yelled at him as I aggressively pointed my finger to his chest.

Puppy Love ||OHSHC||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें