𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 <3

~hello everyone its aahi here<3~

I made this book to practice my writing skills am still a beginner so i don't know much about writing so here i am to share some of my thoughts and hope that you will like them in starting you will find some grammar mistakes and not so much good accent cause English is not my first language but like time passes i surely be good writer in upcoming chapters and also in some chapters i use some mature language too so basically its a taekook book as a die heart fan of them i really thought why not starting with them so here its is this book contain switch taekook and some mature chapters too and if you don't stand them or you just see them as a friend so kindly leave this book but please don't spread hate here and all the pics i used in that book credit goes to rightful owner that's it :)

×××××××××××××××∆××××××××××××××××

Please read this too!!❗

If you are not new in my book than you know that before this introduction chapter, a story was written here which had two parts, but due to some problem, I deleted both parts of that story and instead of that I made this chapter and in the second part I have written another story so the comments will not match and am sorry too if you like that story too that's it!!!!!

Thankyouu!!!🌼