"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘁"

ᵀᵒᵖ ᵏᵒᵒᵏ
ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵀᵃᵉ

5,075 words.......

_______

~A boy with teary eyes swollen face and bruises on his whole body sitting under the cold breeze while sobbing, thinking why life hated him the most? Why he can't live like other people's too? Why he can't enjoy his freedom? Why he can't be happy? Why nobody's loves him? Just Why?? why he only get hate , beatings from his father and a life of slave or more worse than it , perhaps this is what is written in Kim taehyung's destiny? He get out of his thought when he hear his phone rang and he tilt his neck a little to see who is it...and it shows....DAD! So he wiped his tears and picked up the phone only to hear some harsh words from the other side.

"Didn't you go to work today again?
You still want to stay alive or not? You have any idea of how i difficulty i find this job for you but you are just loosing that opportunity too. How much debt did I owe because of you and now when Its your time to pay them you are backing way? Having a child like you, it would have been better if you had died on your birth am even feeling shame to called you my child and if a bit of shame had left inside you so just come home with some money or you again want me to stay hungry. His dad blurted out all the words harshly and cut the call.

Hearing his dad taehyung didn't feel surprise Because now he is used to hearing the same thing over and over again it doesn't mean he didn't feel hurt but thing is he didn't care about all this anymore so he picked up his half broken phone and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~Bad smell of alcohol and a little loud music roaming inside the club and here's taehyung who just only focusing on his work....he was busy in assembling the wines bottle when he heard a husky dark voice so he turned around only to find a man with raven hair sitting on counter chair eyes stuck on taehyung looking at him taehyung feel uncomfortable so he asked.

"W-what you need s-sir? taehyung asked hesitating cause of the intense glare from the raven.

"Its Jungkook call me that . The raven said in the most dark yet cold tone which was sending cold shivers in taehyung's body.

"S-sorry um j-Jungkook...so what y-you want? Taehyung again asked with the Same hesitation not knowing why he was feeling like this all of sudden.

"Any suggestion from you? Again the raven said with same tone.

"S-sure we have everytype of wine & bear's and more, some with a-affordable range and some high rated. Taehyung explained looking down cause if once he looked at that husky man he will loose his self again.

"Umm Interesting but....Can i afford a pretty bartender like you? The raven said with a smirk on his face.

"H-huh? What? Taehyung said now being more uncomfortable around that man.

"Nothing just one American Zinfandel.
t

he raven said and taehyung nodded and turned back for order.

All the time taehyung was preparing wine he feels a intense gaze on him but for his bad he can't do anything because that's his job.

"Si-Jungkook your o-order. Taehyung said giving the wine glass to him who just took it with a little smile , eyes still on taehyung which was making taehyung more and more comfortable but his heart stopped when he heard what raven asked him.