"𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿"

[Re-uploaded]

ᴛᴏᴘ-ᴋᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ-ᴛᴀᴇ

ᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ- Taehyung & Jungkook used to be the best couples in the whole university but what happen when one day they fell apart and for...forever!?

___________

Jungkook was lying down into his couch reading a novel that his love suggested him...well he wasn't into books and novels more but once taehyung suggested him something or say to do something he will put his life on doing the thing....and currently he was reading while sipping his coffee chuckling at the lines that were written there but when he heard a knock in the door he sighed looking at the clock which showing nine in night he wondered who's going to be there at house with that he walked towards the door to open it with a frown but it disappeared when he saw prince charming his frown turned into a soft enduring smile while he hugged the another male with his arms tightly and slipped the male in while closing the door he looked at him with a smile and ready to kiss but get confused when he was pushed hardly on the ground.

"What happened tae?. He was while standing up with a frown.

"I have really something important to talk about. Taehyung with a blank expression.

"Seriously!? Is that for you pushed me hard on that cold ass ground? Jungkook said with a eye roll.

But taehyung went silent so jungkook again said-

"Anyways look am reading what you suggest me this morning i really like it. He said while pointing towards the book with a smile.

But again taehyung stay silent so again jungkook asked with a chuckle.

"Did someone glued you there or what?

But again taehyung went silent and this time jungkook get frustrate he walked towards him and said while cupping his face.

"Bae? Something happened? He asked in low voice.

But again tae stays silent and now jungkook was completely annoyed by the boy who was infront of him not mumbling a sigal words but still somehow he manage to ask again.

"Tae? Please tell me what happen? You are scaring me now. He said in a low tone.

"J-jungkook? Taehyung finally whispered collecting the courage to speak.

"Yes, love am listening. Jungkook whisper back with a little smile.

"I want break up. Taehyung said with same boring and blank tone leaving the raven completely confused and sad did he heard right? Tae want break up not acceptable whatever taehyung said he cleared his ears with fingers and said with a nervousful laugh.

"T-tae....Are you pranking again like last time you did in cafeteria?

But his heart frozed again when he heard those sharp words again.

"I'm not pranking jungkook i really want a break up." Sane boring yet blank tone.

"Ohh baby! You want a break? That's totally fine....you can have your time too you don't h-have to be scared.
Jungkook said trying his best to solve the situation saying that taehyung don't have to be scared but here he's the one who's scared here.