"𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘂𝘀?"

ꜱᴜʙᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ-ᴋᴏᴏᴋ
ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ-ᴛᴀᴇ

ᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ-wherein kim taehyung was healing something that he never breaks.

_______________

Look that asshole is again here attack guys....a girl with wine hair shouted while pointing towards a boy who was coming out of washroom with that they all start throwing certain things on the poor boy who just lifelessly slipped down in his knee level not even caring to protect himself without any emotions he just closed his eyes feeling The pain he was getting but the fact he didn't care at all until he heard a voice-

"STOP FUCKING HITTING HIM OR YOU ALL WANT TO LEAVE THIS VERSITY HUH! A boy in blue hair yelled while covering the boy with his small arms.

Looking him they immediately stopped and start leaving both of boys alone some with disgust and some with fear.

"Are you ok jungkook? am sorry actually professor called me that's why you have to left alone. The blue haired boy said cupping the other face.

"You don't have to care tae. you can just leave me alone and start hating me like others do. The boy named jungkook said emotionless while removing the other hands.

"How can i hate you for something that you never did? Huh? Anyways lets go. Taehyung said with a sighed while standing up with jungkook.

"please tae i wanna be alone for sometime please. Jungkook said sounds like pleading.

"But-

"Please?

"Fine but promise you will return soon? Taehyung asked with concern.

"P-promise. Jungkook hesitate but then agreed.

"Ok then see you. Taehyung said with a smile while giving a soft peck on jungkooks cheeks on the other side that peck didn't affect at all.

______________

Taehyung worryingly looked at clock which shows 10 in night and jungkook didn't return yet he again looked at his phone hoping for a call from the jungkook but it didn't came but then he heard a cold voice.

"He's not gonna call you taehyung stop wasting your time and love on a crimin-

"DAD!! Think before you speak how many times i told you he's not a criminal but seems like you have problem to hear that and am going to find him. Taehyung said and left ignoring the voices which was coming from behind of his dad.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung driving though the silent streets tears not stopping from his eyes with the thought of what if jungkook might did something with himself he was scared now its almost been half an hour he left his house hoping for just one person to see and suddenly someone bumped into his car he immediately came out to check the person and again cried but this time in relief he was jungkook but whole drunken with puffy red eyes he knows that jungkook cried again he sighed and hugged him tightly and whispered.

"You know how much you scared me...ohh jungkook never leave me like this Okkie? Taehyung cried his heart.

"A-am s-sorry t-tae. Jungkook mumbled while hugging him back.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Look Renjie your lover son is back. Tae's father says in a sarcastic tone as he saw taehyung coming in with jungkook.

"Oh my god tae baby you back? You scared me. His mother said in worried as she ran towards taehyung
and hugged him.