"𝗧𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱"

• so basically this is the bonus part of ["𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀? to beloved"] •

~continue from the last part~

So let's understand what hppn between the story~

Author POV-:

After that night when jungkook confess  his feelings to taehyung everything changed again but expect for one thing....with the help of jungkook taehyung proved himself right that he was not the one who stole those papers it was kai nd Jake also accept his fault after knowing the truth mr. Jung expelled kai from the university for few months because of what he did. after all that mr.Jung asked taehyung to be the headboy again but taehyung denied nd he said that he also wanna live like other students not much pressure of anything except his study after hearing his concern mr.Jung agreed because he also don't wanna force someone.but the only thing that didn't change is their (jk & tae) enmity, its not like that they are each other's enemy, but the real thing is that they are enemies in public and lovers in private~ well it was taehyung who said not to show their love in public because he was not ready yet nd jungkook just agreed. Because he didn't wants to disobey taehyung's feelings. So that's it~

Now back to the story!

~before their marriage~

Just a Random day of their university~

Taehyung's POV-:

Its was really tired day finally After attending my last class i was walking towards corridor. But suddenly i was pulled by certain i didn't able to understand what just happen than suddenly someone pinned my hands nd start sucking my neck. I moaned in pleasure after sometime of sucking session i pushed the man nd said.

"Aghhh are uh mad jeon or you lost your mind. the blonde said making angry face.

" yup! Darling I'm mad, mad in love with you! The raven said teasingly nd start licking the love bites he made on blonde neck.

"S-shut u-up nd s-stop this what if anyone see us like that. The blonde said blushing again pushing the raven back.

"So what darling? Let them see how much i love youhh! The raven again said in a husky yet teasing voice.

"S-shut up nd s-stop t-talking n-nonsense nd l-leave me. The blonde said while his face was completely red.

"am not talking nonsense darling am just telling uh the fact the raven said while leaking the blonde earlob.

"J-jeon ah- lea- uhm- me- the words hardly come by blonde because of raven. So he pushed the raven nd ran from there.

"Hey hey! Atleast listen to me heyy hey tae Liste- huh! The raven shouted but the blonde was out of his sight now.

Taehyung POV-:

Am walking towards my home now but suddenly a black SUV came on my way nd i know who's that so i just keep walking but someone call me from behind nd says-

"Heyyy beautiful wanna lift?
The raven said from the window of his car.

"No thanks I have a boyfriend. The blonde also played along with the raven.

"Ohh but i m pretty sure that he was not handsome nd sexy like meh. The raven again said playfully.

"Well for your kind information he was hundred times better than uhh. The blonde said again.

"Ohh really? so i think i have to work on myself more to get a pretty man like uhh. The raven said chuckling.

"Well yuss haha! The blonde said nd walking towards raven car nd sat in.