"𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲"

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴇ

_____________

"NO!! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! UNDERSTAND!!! Tae yelled at the raven who just sighed for the nth time in this early morning.

"Look tae we can argue later but for now just gimme my pants cause am getting late. Jungkook said trying to snatch his pants but failed cause taehyung backed away.

"Pweseee kookieeeeee don't gooo what am gonna do without you for freaking seven dways?? Now taehyung use his second technique cause yelling at him doesn't work.

"Com'on tae now don't show your puppy eyes cause am not gonna melt this time. Jungkook again said.

"Oh! Really daddy? Aren't you gonna Melt on this too? Taehyung said in seductive tone while helding raven coller Now taehyung use his last and best technique thinking that's it gonna definitely work but his smirked dropped when jungkook snatch his pants out of sudden and ran towards washroom.

"WAIT!! WHAT!! NO!!! Jungkookkkkkk you are not going anywhere!!!!! Taehyung said knocking continuously on the door but in response he only get a "sorry babe but daddy really busy right now" . So he just sighed and sit near the door while fake crying.

************************************
"Everything is done baeyung? Jungkook asked one of his employee.

"Yes sir! But we have to reach airport soon now cause we are already late now. Baehyung said.

"Hmm Ohk! Call the driver and you just leave my fucking leg understand? Jungkook said looking at tae who was in his leg for almost 15 minutes like a koala.

"No! Until you can't take me with you am not gonna leave you. Taehyung said clutching jungkook's leg more tightly.

"Look tae i don't want to yell at you cause i never did but right now you fucking testing my patient i told you it was really important deal for us that's why am going believe me and i can't take you with me cause there are many types of people and you forgot you have enochlophobia and i can't leave you alone too cause as underground mafia i have many enemies too and because of me i can't risk your life baby please try to understand. Jungkook explained bending down to taehyung level cupping tae face.

"Okie but promise me you will call me everytime you were free cause i really can't live without you. Taehyung said with tearful eyes.

"Promise love even if i get time to breathe properly am still gonna call you on that time. Jungkook said wiping the tear which the flowing from taehyung's eyes.

"I love you so much my kookie. Taehyung said Looking at jungkook's eyes.

"I love you more than much my love.
Jungkook said placing his lips on other who just smiled between their heart warming kiss.

************************************
Jungkook was in his own thoughts while thinking about his love to be honest he really don't want leave taehyung alone but he have to cause it was really important deal for him its not like he gonna attend this meeting for money cause with blessing of their beloveds he have everything rather he gonna attend this meeting cause he want to quit his underground mafia things well he was Korea's biggest CEO also so he doesn't have to worry about anything money fame and everything but the reason is he want safety for his love. Because a few month ago taehyung got shooted cause of jungkook as jungkook thought but it a magic of their love that taehyung survived and from that day jungkook thought that's he wasn't going to being a mafia again so for that today's he was going to France to giving all his mafia responsibility to his older brother yoongi. He was out of his thought when baeyung called him.