"𝗕𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚎
𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ- when a eighteen year old boy was tired of everything & everyone and decided to take his life but fate written something else for him....

"𝟰,𝟮𝟰𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀"

Third person POV-:

Its almost midnight a young boy who seems like seventeen or eighteen year old stood on the railing of the bridge dry tears almost visible from his fuffy big doe eyess he closed his eyes and a little flashback of those cruel memories come in his mind he open his eyes and take a long breathe than think finally, finally he was free from this cruel world finally, finally now nobody hurt him anymore finally, finally he wass free.... With that he closed his eyes and with a long breathe he jumped into the river that was in front of him.......

End of third person POV-:

Jungkook POV-:

I slowly open my eyes due to loud noise that was coming from the front door then i rubbed my eyes once again than look here to there but
Suddenly i realised that i was still alive? But how? And who saved me? Mom or dad?? Huh? No no...then who? And above all, where am I?
With that once again i saw here to there but suddenly i froze on my place
When i realised that i was not wearing anything....with that bad things start coming in my mind while thinking that tears start forming in my eyes and i clutched my blanket more near my bare chest...with that i started crying while lowering my head But suddenly i felt a hand on my back fear almost visible on my face then suddenly a deep but a little soft tone man started to speaking with me.

End of Jungkook POV-:

"Hey little boy....how are you feeling now. A ginger head man said while slowly crassing the younger's back

"D-don't t-touch me and who are you and where I'm , which place is this and why you s-saved me and w-why am n-naked w-what y-you did with me the younger said in on breathe while crying and fearing from the older man that was standing in front of him.

"Oh oh my gawddd c'mon c'mon first calm down little boyyy and i will tell you everything but first please don't cry the ginger head man said while wiping younger's tears.

"I s-said don't touch m-me the younger's said while jerking ginger head man hand .

"Oh ohkk well i'm taehyung Kim...and i'm 24 year old ig you didn't ask this but who care haha...and you are in yangdong its my village and ofcourse at my house well its not that hugee but ig its enough for one person and i saved you ofcourse well i found you one week ago near the siegi river ( its my imaginary river uk :) ) be'cuz your pulse were going a little bit , so I thought why not save you and do a good deed. He said while smiling and winking at younger.

"Oh its m-mean am here since o-one week the younger said a little shocked.

"Yup! The ginger head man said while nodding.

"O-oh b-but w-why am n-naked d-did you d-do s-something w-with me?
The younger said a little fearfully and clutched the blanket near his chest more.

"Whatt! No no don't get me wrong little boy! Actually, when I found you, I brought you my home, I thought that you would regain consciousness after some time, but you did not, so I called the uisa( doctor) and told him bout you so he said that the water inside you has gone a lot and you need some warmth so I took off your clothes and made you lie down in this thick blanket and nothing else. He said looking into younger's eyes.