"𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿"

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴇ

________________

"No way dad! Again a roommate? Seriously? You forgot the last one? Taehyung said with a frustrated tone to his father. *OTP*

"Atleast listen me son, he's a good grown man not a thief like the previous one i know i did the mistake last time not checking that boy properly but believe me this time i do and he's such a good guy. Taehyung father's explained him while try to convince him.

"Dad you are saying those lines now almost 100Th time and why you want me to share with someone? When i just a one room? Duh!! Taehyung said.

"Oh really Son? Your that one room is equal to our whole living room and am saying just it cause i really don't wanna leave you alone in that strange city? Taehyung dad said.

"Aghhhh dad! Seriously? Am living here for now one year! I already know everything about here and you forget i have jimin now don't say that he is not leaving with me cause he have his own apartment!!! And why you can't leave me alone? Am also a grown man and do a job still you worrying about me. Taehyung said now in a state of throwing his phone.

"Look tae! I don't wanna hear you so listen after few days your new roommate is gonna shift with you and that's it! Taehyung dad said and cut the call.

"What-h-hello? D-dad..dad??? Agghhhhhhhhhh!!! Taehyung just pulled out his anger while throwing his phone on his matress.

************************************
Taehyung POV-:

I was sitting in my room reading a book that jimin's brother namjoon hyung suggest me and to be honest i really like the taste of his books he's a writer too that's why he's Always so amazing to me i was out of my thought when i heard a bell rang i looked at the it was past 9 in night and thought who's gonna come this time but again i heard a bell rang so i wake up and move towards the door and open it but i confused when i saw a unfamiliar face so i asked.

"Um!? Yes!

"Are you taehyung? A male in all black and luggage in his left hand while a small baby in his right hand asked politely.

"Yes am taehyung but sorry i don't know you. Taehyung said.

"Actually am your new roommate your father maybe tell you? That man asked.

And that's it taehyung forget his all clamness and a sudden anger come on face cause again his dad didn't listen him and a new mate? And somewhere in earth it fine. But a baby? Seriously!? that taehyung hate the most and all even his dad also did'nt tell him that his new roommate have a baby? or he is married??? but before he blast out he think of asking him but the words didn't come on his mouth that he actually want to say.

"look i don't care if its midnight or whatever the fuck but i can't aloud a married man specially when he have a baby. Taehyung blast out not caring about what the front person think.

"A-actually you are g-getting me w-wrong this baby isn't mine. Actually its my sister's but she was sick so for her treatment they took her USA and for somedays they give me responsibility for him. The man said awkwardly while pointing towards the baby.

"Look first of all don't try to lie to me cause i hate that word understand.
Taehyung said boldly.

"Am not lying believe me. That man said trying his best to not hesitating.