"𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘂"

𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚎
𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

Summary-: The love that Jungkook should get from his boyfriend, but what if he gets the same love from someone else instead of his boyfriend?

3,672 words......

"N-no woo don't get me wrong i-i just see that hair stang on your shirt so i-i just asked nd n-nothing else woo. A purple hair boy who was pleading yet saying all these infront of another man while sniffing.

"SHUT UP! Jungkook i know you don't wanna live with me that's why you are blaming me with false accusations. A man with blonde hair shouted at the younger who was sniffing.

"N-no woo k-kookie wanna live with y-you and am sorry if i hurt you for that p-please forgive m-me and don't l-leave kookie. Again the younger said while try to stop the blonde.

"Just leave me jungkook nd stop your drama nd am not in mood to talk to you so just leave me understand!. The blonde said jerking his hand from the younger grip nd left from there.

"N-NO please don't l-leave me woo. The younger cried.

Taehyung POV-:

I was just done with my dinner than suddenly when i heard yelling voice from the other side i know what just happened because i was used to this. So i just wash my hand nd take some ice-creams nd walk towards my balcony because i know he was not going to open the door.

End of taehyung POV-:

"Tadaaaaaaaa look hottyy's here. Taehyung said yet yelled while jumping into jungkook's balcony.

"What are you doing here. The younger said in a cold voice while dry tears showing on face.

"Nothing just came to give some of my love haha because your lovlyyyyy boyfriend's does'nt gives you right? Taehyung said playfully.

"You don't have any other work rather than testing my patients. The younger said showing no interest.

"Well uhmmm no. Btw i have a question? Can i ask? Taehyung said.

"Not inter- the younger cutted by taehyung.

"Well why i need permission tho! Haha...So "Are you a magician? Because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears!" Taehyung said dramatically.

"Any other? The younger said with a black expression.

"Ofcourse darling. Here's another one Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." Taehyung said winking.

"Are you done? If yes so just get out of my sight. The younger said again with blank emotions.

"Haha atleast take the ice-cream i bought for youhh KOOKIE. Taehyung said chuckling.

"Oh so you heard our conversation too.? The younger said with so done face.

"Conversations? ooh no lol i don't think that. it was more like he was yelling nd you are pleading! Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone.

"Please taehyung mind your own business not mine. The younger said.

"Baby I'm minding my own business nd that's.........youhh. Taehyung says the last words leaning towards the younger face.

"Stay awayy nd be in your limit Kim. The younger shouted pushing taehyung back.

"I'm in my limit my pretty kookieeee. Taehyung said mockingly.

"Do you have any shame taehyung seriously? How many times i insulted you nd still everytime you came back again to me like nothing happened? The younger said.