"𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀? ᵀᵒ ᵇᵉˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ"

ᵀᵒᵖ ᵏᵒᵒᵏ
ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵀᵃᵉ

Summary-: wherein the sassy savage headboy of Jung university is kind and loveable towards everyone except his enemy...

"And on the other hand......"The bratty rich badboy of Jung university who didn't give a fuck to anyone do whatever he wants...."hate everyone except his enemy....

𝟳,𝟱𝟵𝟱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.....

Third person POV-:

"Guyzzz please summit yours files today's the last day of submission" a tall fair blond hair boy who was standing in front of class said that while few strands of his hair falling over his eyes he also added some cute clips over his hair strands, his features looked nor less than any angel, he was wearing a blue colored pant and white shirt, with a scarf-like tie around his neck, adding more shine to his beauty.

Slowly slowly everyone submit their files But some files were still left, so he again said, "listen guyzz now I am telling the names of the students who are left, so please you guyzz also submit your files." He again said

Now almost 2 names are just left so he said again park bogum and jeon jungkook he said with that a student stand up and said "taehyung today's bogum is absent he had fever last night so he shouldn't able to come for few days...in that taehyung just nodded and ask "and about jungkook"?

He just said that when the front door opened and a husky voice came, " Are you talking about me mr.gay? A tall muscular raven haired boy who was in all back top to bottom said while entering and walking toward's blond hair.

"Ohh so you have came but do you know how many minutes late you are? Mr. JUnGcOCK the blond hair asked.

In that the ravan's haired boy look at his wrist watch and said " just 25 minutes late. He said while showing no interest.

Again taehyung asked "woah ig you forget that the class will only held for 30 minutes and its going to end so what are you doing here now?

"Oh shut up you are just head boy of university nor a principal or professor so just stop questioning like a idiot. The raven's said chuckling.

"I think you forget that am monitor of this class too so i have a whole rights to ask you questions you heard mr. JuNgCoCK...the blonde said mockingly

In that Jungkook just rolled his eyes...

"So why are absent yesterday? The blonde again asked.

"I'm doing something really important yesterday the raven's said

"And what's your that important thing? The blonde again asked.

"mr. Gay you know you are such dick are you sure you really wanna know? The raven's said.

"Well yeah i don't have anyother option. The blonde said while making so done face.

" well am fucking a girl yesterday night. The raven's whisper while leaning towards blonde ears.

"Such a shameless bitch nd Stay away and this is not a new thing you are telling me Mr. JuNgCoCk any other specific reason? The blonde asked.

"Uhm yeah you can ask your sister maybe she can tell you more bout what hppn or what we done have yesterday night...the raven's said smirking and walked towards the door again be'cuz bell rang.