"𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰"

𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚎
𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

1,706 words....

_________________
_____________

"No no why are you apologizing now....?? When you just ruined everything. A boy in curly long hair said to another black hair man who just standing his head down.

"Am sorry baby- the another boy started but cutted the curly boy.

"Don't call by those names my name is jeon jungkook so call me by my name understand. Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"L-look ba-i m-mean j-jungkook am really sorry for what happen earlier i didn't want to disobey your d-dad but he- the another man try to explain but again cutted by the boy named jungkook.

"What? Huh! Say Taehyung? I told you earlier that i convinced  my father with great difficulty about you because I knew that he did not like you at all…because of your past things huh? But still he agreed to meet you but you...you just ruined everything by showing your fucking attitude i know he asked you some personal questions about your future plans and etc. But rather than giving an answer you just fucking said "mind your business and its not your problem"? Seriously taehyung!!? And now am fucking sure that he never want to show your face. so from now just forget me.
Jungkook said all in a one breath while completely frustrated.

"J-jungkook please listen to me i didn't mean to hurt him but h-he just just...said my d-dad killer? How can i tolerate t-this? J-jungkook and isn't the truth and y-you know this too. Taehyung said with teary eyes while cupping jungkook's face.

"I don't want to listen you so....so let me go now and don't try to contact me also. Jungkook said.

"Am s-sorry baby. Please forgive me once i am going to do everything for winning your d-dad heart p-please baby just for once. Taehyung said again with same expression.

"Just shut up because now these things don't mean anything anymore.
C-cause i think my d-dad is doing my relationship somewhere else.

"How the fuck he can do that huh!?? When he know who have boyfriend?? Taehyung shouted out of nowhere because of sudden possessiveness towards jungkook.

"You are such a sl^t taehyung....you didn't listen me what i said huh!? Just FUCKING LEAVE ME!!! Jungkook said and left angrily taehyung try to stop him but he didn't listen him so he just standing there seeing his love faded away in his eyes not knowing what to do now so he just look his hands where was a little named tattoo was there the name was written is kim jungkook" with a little heart on side he looked at the tattoo and said-

"You said that you want my surname and when I am giving it to you, you are backing away? why love? Taehyung said a little sad smile on his face.

************************************

"So how's your meeting with yengum jungkook? His dad asked while having his dinner.

"I-it went good d-dad. Jungkook lied cause he didn't want to tell his dad that he went to meet taehyung at that time.

"So you like him? I mean his behavior and at all. His dad again asked.

"Y-yes dad h-he seemed nice guy. Jungkook said.

"I know this earlier and ofcourse much better than that taehyung. His dad said while jungkook just lowly nodded feeling hurt.

After sometime~