"𝗔𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻"

ᵀᵒᵖ ᵏᵒᵒᵏ
ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ ᵗᵃᵉ

Summary-: wherein you read what a crumpy fluffy naughty boba ball do to get his busy husband attention.....
____

"Kooieeee. Tae yelled at his husband who was busy in his laptop since a hour.

"Hmm. Jungkook just hummed in response.

"Kookieeeee listennnnn. Taehyung again yelled with a angry pout cause jungkook wasn't paying attention to him.

"Yes baby what is it? Jungkook said still his on focus on his laptop.

"You awre so bwad kooie i hawte you. Taehyung again yelled with a angry pout.

"And i love you baby. Jungkook said still looking at his laptop. Looking jungkook taehyung throw a pillow at him and run away from there angrily.

Jungkook finally looked up and sighed but again he start focusing on his laptop.

Taehyung grawled in his own. looking jungkook actions by hiding behind the curtains.

-------------------------

Taehyung was sitting in his room punching his pillow angrily not knowing how to get his husband attention. He was just sitting when he get a call from his friend yoonji.

"Hwloo yoonie. Taehyung said cutely

"Hello tae tae. Yoonji greeted

"Hwow you cwall mew yoonie. Taehyung asked.

"Actually i want to give you a good news. Yoonji said shyly from another side of his phone.

"Whwat ish it? Taehyung asked.

"Am p-pregnant. Yoonji said shyly.

"Whawt rweally? Ywou have a bwaby now? Taehyung asked shocked.

"Y-yes. Yoonji said.

"But how? Taehyung asked.

"We kissed tae-tae. Yoonji said.

Hearing yoonji a idea popped in tae head so he said he have something to do and cut the call.

----------------------

"KOOIEE!!!!!!!!!! Taehyung shouted looking at jungkook who was still in his laptop but calm down when he remember his plan.

"You came baby? Jungkook asked taking a sip of his coffee and still in his laptop.

"Yeshh. Taehyung said.

"Hmm. Jungkook again hummed in response.

"Kooie i want to twell you something. Tae said playing with his fingers.

"What is it love? Jungkook asked not paying attention to taehyung.

"A-am pwregwnant kooie. Taehyung said shyly still looking down.

"Congratulations baby. Jungkook said and taehyung just shy but when he realized what taehyung said he suddenly closed his laptop with widen eyes and said.

"W-what? But i d-didn't even touch you baby than how you get p-pregnant? Jungkook asked in shocked.

"You forgot you kwiss me yesterday nwight? Taehyung said.

"Yus i did baby but by kissing you can't get pregnant. Jungkook said.

"Don't lie OK! Yoonji's also pwregwnant cause minni kissed him so why i can't be. Taehyung said now tear in his eyes ready to cry anytime.

"Oh no baby! Don't cry but you don't have a baby in your tummy. Jungkook explained cupping tae face.

"No i have a bwaby in my twmmy don't lie okie. Taehyung again in a state of crying.

"No you aren't pregnant tae listen me. jungkook said.

"if am not than mwade me i also want a bwaby i dwon't know anything. Taehyung again said with tear filled eyes.

"No baby i can't make you now. You still a baby. Jungkook said.

"Noooo!! I dwon't know anywthing i want a bwby. Taehyung said and start crying hardly.

"W-what no baby don't cry- jungkook panicked by taehyung sudden cry and start calming him.

"Sh-sh baby don't cry- ohk ok let's have a baby. After a lot when taehyung didn't listen him jungkook just sighed and agreed.

"Rweally? Taehyung asked while wiping his tears.

"Yes. Jungkook said and pickup taehyung in bridal style and walk towards his bedroom after reaching there jungkook just throw taehyung in bed and hover over him and taehyung closed his eyes and smirked in pleasure cause his plan successful afterall.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Our tae baby is really naughty right? (Smirked)

Btw a short update lol! Hope you like it and please do vote its mean a lot to mee!!!

Love you all!!! <3💗🌼

PS: comments aren't gonna match cause i changed here a lot~