Out and About

Jasmine

~

"Jump! Jump!" i yelled at my laptop screen, Right before Loura jumped blocking her competitors ball.

"YES!!" I was watching the recoding of her game that Chloe sent me. Loura was doing great, being her first year on a High school team and all. Even though she was on Junior Varsity, sis had skill!

I paused the recording and pulled up a second tab, I typed up Floral Bouquet and ordered 3 bundles of roses. I typed in my home addresses and clicked on Express delivery. I knew Chloe was upset that I wasn't allowing her to come to NewYork, but I also knew she loved roses and gifts. And that's what I'm gonna do, Send her gifts, so she could keep her ass in Florida.

I closed the tab, and resumed the recording.

As I watched the recording and screamed at the screen, there was a knock at my hotel door.

Knowing who it was I yelled "COME IN!"

After the talk me and Loren had yesterday, she volunteered to show me around the City. I was all for it, as long as I got to spend time with her.

"Hey fool" she smiled at me, as she closed the door behind her.

"Wassup" I smiled, looking at her from head to toe.

Loren looked great in her simplest outfits. She had in dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top under a Jeans Jacket, Black and white Sophie's on her Feet. Huge silver hoop earrings peeked through her hair that was out and curly.

"You look nice" I complemented.

"Why thank you!"

she walked over to me and sat. "what's that?" she asked looking at the screen.

"Loura's basketball game"

"Oh my god, really?" Loren stared ta the screen before she pointed out Loura who was dribbling the ball down court.

"that's her right!?" Loren asked.

I nodded smiling. "Yeah."

"oh my god" she awed. "She's so good"

"Yeaah she got all her skills from mee" I bragged.

Loren rolled her eyes and continued to watch.

after the recording was finished and Louras team won. Loren got up.

"Well... you ready?" she stretched.

I closed my laptop and set it aside on the couch. "yeah" I stood.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and room key off of the night stand pushing them into my pocket.

"You got a car?" I asked Loren as we walked out of the hotel.

"Hell nah. we are taking a Cab" she said.

"A cab?" I said screwing up my face.

Loren whistled really loud, and a yellow taxi pulled up in front of us.

"our diver is here" she giggled. I rolled my eyes and we got in  the back seat.

Loren sat forward, and spoke to the driver.

"Where to?" he asked.

"How much would you charge to drive us around?" She asked.

"All day?" he asked.

Loren looked back at me. I shrugged, I didn't know how the taxi thing worked, I always had my own car.

"Yeah about." Loren answered.