Announcement (READ!)

Wassup yall!

I just need to fill y'all in on some things. I'm gonna get right to it.

~

1.

I know I haven't wrote Brielle and Asia's book yet, and neither have I given them a POV in this book, but that's only because :

After I finish this book there will be a Silent Diaries 3 and that will be Brielle and Asia's story. I had a lot of time to think it through and I think that'll be best. It's a lot to look forward to with them and I can't wait to write it and have y'all Read.

2.

Loren and Jasmine:

Personally I think Loren and Jasmine had their chance. If I wasn't writing the book, I probably would of wanted them both to move on.
I don't think Loren is Crazy, I just think she is in love and feels like no one other than Jasmine can make her happy, Like Gianna said she is attached.
On the other hand Jasmine is in denial and Lost. She knows she wants Loren but she feels like 'because Chloe is around and has been around, she feel obligated to be with her.' I think Jasmine is full of shit. She will push loren away Now but crawl back and cry once the guilt sets in , we have all seen it before.

Bol, I think I tend to set my Characters up for Failure.

3.

Loura:

Being that loura is older now ,she will start having her own POV. would y'all like that? I'm sure she has a lot to say about her 'sisters' situation.

4.

Chloe or Loren?

I guess this Is the biggest question floating around right Now. Who do you think Jasmine will choose? Who do you want her to choose?
Why do most of y'all dislike Chloe so much, what had she done to y'all?

Crazy Loren or Quite Loren? Who do you like better?

5.

I am going to start the next chapter tonight but I would like to know where you guies think the story is heading?

You can use this chapter to speak your mind, don't hold anything back , I will try and reply to all!

6.

While you wait for the next chapter, can you all please read my book "The Freshman" and leave some feedback. THANKS!!!!

that will be all but feel free to comment and whatever. TaaTaa