Character Answers

HEEEY! I really appreciate all the questions you guys asked! The cast is going to answer their questions first and then I'll answer the ones you had for me. I will post the questions and then the character answering it in their POV as usual! ENJOY!

~

LOURA

Wassup yall! I feel like I'm on Bad Girls club reunion or Basketball wives reunion or some shit! This is dope as fuck. *laughs* any ways wassup. Where the questions at?

"Loura have you ever thought that you could possibly have a relationship with your best friend if you liked girls?" From kid_koolAid

If I liked girls huh? First off Brittany is my best friend! She is GORGEOUS! And I don't know if you haven't realized but Britt is My Bae! MY Wife, MY bitch, my hoe, my everything!!!!! We are in a relationship - she is my best friend, we shower together! Aint nobody gon take her away from me. 1hunnit!

"Loura is you gay or nawh luh shawty cuz I feel a LiL love connection between you and baby momma (Brit)?" from TheySay_Mya

Iight so I'm not really sure, I'm more confused with my life. I like dudes, I date dudes, but I slick wouldn't mind dating a female, on the real practically my whole family are 'lesbians' my best friend and half my team are 'lesbians' , that doesn't mean I have to be a 'lesbian' right? Right. I have never had my first 'lesbian' moment so to answer your question, no I'm not gay. Not yet at least. As far as me and Britt - there is going to be that connection because she's my best friend and I loveeeee her! But you know, it seems like you have a thing for Britt aka yo baby momma *laughs* if you want I can put in a couple words to her for you. *winks*

"Loura- you think you turning gay" from cameron_alexis5

Like I said before, I'm not sure. Is it okay if I say I'm just being me? Yeah I'm just gone do me and like what I like, even if its pussy or dick, or if I don't know what I like! I'm doing me. Thank you and your welcome.

Author: that will be all Loura.

That's it? Really, yall nosey asses just wanted to know about my sexuality. Fuck outa here.

GIANNA

What's' good yall. You see how yah girl stayed out the drama and Bullshit this time? Yup because I'm on my Boss shit and don't have time for the negativity. So I know yall got some Questions or whatever, lemme know wassup.

"Gianna - wassup with you and Loren cousin?" From TsosaColeman

Okay, ima be completely honest with yall. I'm feeling Taylor or whatever but honestly, she not the type of girl who wants to settle down and wait around for me to get off work to chill. I have my own practice now, I'm doing big girl shit. I spent my high school and college years partying, now I'm making money. Taylor and I are chilling, when we can meet up, we do and we have a blast. That's my little boo thang. For now.

"Gianna how your crazy ass have a job like being a Counselor?" from kid_KoolAid

*laughs* damn I'm not that crazy yall! Ok fine I am, but personally I had a lot of issues with my personal life when I was younger, with relationships, and my anger and all that shit, yall have witnessed that. And I didn't have help like that back then to better myself. Being that I was fucked up in the head I took a Psychology class in college, and I liked it and I took more classes and eventually majored in Psychology. Then I became a therapist. It worked out well since I'm nosey and it kind of makes me feel better about myself, because there are some real crazy people out there. Shit yall just don't know!

"Gianna are you still a stud orrr?? Do you and Tay have something big?" from TheySay_Mya

Okay first off yall, I was never a stud. I wore what I felt like wearing when I felt like wearing it. damn what's up with these damn labels, don't fucking label me, cause it aint even like that, I'm Gianna and I am a Lesbian , the way I dress shouldn't describe me, just know Ian no bum. But to answer your question, now a days I wear mostly dresses, skirts and pants suits. Because of my profession I have to dress professionally at all times, you won't catch me in boxers or sagging unless I'm at home sick and don't feel like doing shit. As far as me and Tay go........ Like I said before we are just chilling for right now, that's it.