Girl Please

Chloe

~

I sat at a table in this cute little coffee shop, waiting in Gianna. It feels like years since we last saw each other, even though it's barely been 5 months. I was more than excited to see her .

When I left the hotel Jasmine was still asleep. We had a long night . if you know what I mean.

I really missed Jas. And I am still upset with what she did, but New York isn't the place to handle our differences. I'm scared that if I say something about it to her here again she will drive 5 minutes to that Loren girls house and leave me for good .

So when we returne home tomorrow, she will get hers.

I looked down at the menu in front of me.

"Everything  looks so good" I mumbled .

"I know right" someone sat in front of me. I looked up smiling. Hoping to see Gianna. But my smile quickly dropped and I kissed my teeth.

"Hey Pretty girl" she said smirking at me.

"I do not got time for this" I said grabbing my purse.

"Uhuh, baby sit  I just wanna talk" she said. I stared at her for a second.

"You know what, fine  cause we needa get this over with." I sat back down and gave her my undivided attention.

"What's up?" I asked 

"What are you doing?"

"Whatchu mean, what am I doing?"

"I mean why are you still with her. After all this?" She asked.

I tilted My head at her. "After all of what? Girl please , I don't leave my spouse when shit gets hard. Unlike some of us, I know how to work though my problems instead of running" I said growing irritated.

Loren chuckled. But I could tell she was upset.

"But since we asking questions. What are you doing? You here to embarrasse your self? What exactly did you come here to say to me Loren. Huh?"

"I just wanna make sure your aware of what your getting your self into."she shrugged 

"I know exactly what I'm getting myself into. I'm going to Marry Jasmine. We are going to start a family. And be happy.a 

"Not while I'm around"

I shock my head at her. "I feel sorry for you. Honestly.  I read your book. BTW I loved it. But even after all you and Jasmine been  through she moved on, to someone else, someone better, who can treat her like a king. I'm not going to drown her with my sob stories." I chuckled
"After all, that's all you are  one looong sob story" I added.

Loren shock her head at me. "Jasmine loves me" she said  

I laughed. "Girl get over yourself. Get a grip. If jasmine truly loved you, she wouldn't have picked me"

"And if she truly loved you, she wouldn't have left your ass in Florida and came all the way here to see me. You think she was thinking about loving you , when she was making love to me? Ion think so" she smirk.

"Yea but at the end of the day who is she laying beside" I asked.

"But who is she thinking about. Chloe, I am her first everything. Everything before me was just a game. Sure you might have gotten the ring first, but that's material shit. Anyone can buy a ring. You  , I, and the thousands of people who have read my book, knows deep down that I'm the one jasmine wants to be with.
Now y'all can go back to Florida and play happy couple, but you won't and can't get rid of me."