Dumbfounded (Un Edited)

Britt (New huh.)

~

I woke up to a sharp pain in my side.

"Damn Loura!" I groaned pushing her knee away from me. I say up on the sofa. We were still in the hospital. I guess we feel asleep waiting on Loren to get up. I looked over at Lorens hospital bed, she was still lying it.
I frowned my eyebrows, her position had changed, her back was now turned to us.

"Aye Loura" I nugged her .

"Ugh.. Lemme alone" she groaned sleepily.

"Get the fuck up. I think your sister is up" I whispered. Loura sat up quickly. I think yo quickly cause she held her head.
"Damn damn! To fast" she winced. I chuckled and got out the sofa, followed by Loura we walked over to Lorens bed.

"You two finally up?" She spoke giving us each a heart attack.

"Loren! Yo you scared the fuck out a us. You okay?" Loura squealed, hugging Loren , touching all over her face.

I stood there cheesing at Loren. My baby looked goof even laying in a hospital bed.

"Damn, can I have my face back?" Loren giggled.

"Oh my bad. Im just glad to see you woke. Thought you was gon slip into a coma and my wedding was going to be Ina hospital. Phew!" I joked whipping my forehead.

"You would still marry me if I'm in a coma?" She frowned her eyebrows.

"Till death do us part babes" I said.

She laughed. "Get the fuck out a here Lil girl." She said trying to sit up, she groaned a little holding her head.

"Yo lay down Lor' loura nursed

"I'm fine Loura, my head still hurts from earlier. " loren sat up fully and looked around.

"You two the only ones here?" She asked.

"Nope"

"Moms are out side and Jasmine is somewhere with Chloe bitch ass" loura rolled her eyes.

"Probably trying to put her face back together" I added.

"What?" Loren asked confused.

"We tag teamed her ass loren She put you in the hospital" loura clarified.

Loren giggled. "She didn't put me in the hospital y'all, I got all worked up after we fought and I fainted, I woke up and I was in the hospital 10 minutes later. The doctors doped me up on pain killers, for my head after they gave me stitches." She said pointing to her head that was wrapped.

"I would of left but they said my blood pressure was way too high and that was part of the reason why I fainted , and I need to be monitored" Loren explained.

"Jasmine got you all worked up didn't she?" Loura frowned.

Loren looked at us then started to fiddle with her fingers. The room grew quiet.

I hated to see them like this, especially Loura, she was my other half, I love her. Not being gay or anything. But Loren on the other hand. Father gawd! She makes my little knees week! Even though she's like 7 years older than me boi I'd wife that in a heart beat. Ion know what's wrong with Jasmine. As soon as you look at Chloe you know she ain't nothing but trouble. But to each his own.

I grabbed louras hand. "We gotta go"

"Go where?" She asked, I stared at her intensely. Her eyes lit up.