Dr. Gianna's Diagnosis

Gianna

~

I giggled uncontrollably while Tay continued to tickle me after I told her numerous times to stop.

"Do you not have ears?" I asked laughing as my body squirmed under hers.

She just laughed and ignored me. I felt her tongue against my neck and her hands flaten on my sides. My giggles where now moans.

"Mhmm Stop Tay" I moaned.

"Nah" she slipped her right hand under my shirt and bra, and massaged my breast.
I bit down on my lip, trying to hold my moans back.

"Taylor for real.... Get..... Get off me" i panted. Once again she ignored me, lifting up my shirt she licked and kissed down my stomach. I sighed and relaxed my body, giving up.

Just before Taylor could get any further, the front door bust open. And Loren stood at the door way, panting with hot teats running down her cheeks, her face was red and her eyes puffy like she had been crying for hour, her hair that was normally neatly up in a bun was all over the place. She looked a mess I frowned my eyebrows.

"Taylor stop" I said sturnly, pulling myself up on the couch , my eyes never left Lorens

"loren are you okay?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to say something. But instead she ran upstaits to her room. I pushed Tay off of me. Once I heard Lorens room door slam

"What the fuck?" Taylor frowned looking up the stairs, I got up and jogged up stairs, tay following behind me.

"Loren?" I banged on her door , I heard loud sobbing. Things smashing against the wall.

"The hell?" Taylor mumbled

"Loren baby, open the door" I said calmly.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY!!" she screamed.

"I'm not leaving" I said.

"Loren open the fucking door and stop throwing shit!" Taylor yelled

I slapped her arm "you don't know what's going on with her. Do not yell"

She threw her hands up in defeat "I was just trying to help, do your thing therapist"

I rolled my eyes and sighed , knocking on her door again. "Loren I just wanna talk. Or rather listen. Please just let me in. I'm your best friend"

It got quiet as if she had stopped crying and throwing stuff I waited a few seconds before she opened the door. Just as I walked in she slammed the door, cutting off Taylors entrance.

I looked at her. She looked absolutely crazy, her room was a mess, everything off her dresser was on the floor,broken prices of her alarm clock was scattered on the floor.

"Loren... What the hell...?"

"Is there something wrong with me Gianna?" She asked , her breathing still heavy, tears still flowing down my cheeks.

I sat down on her bed and patted the space beside me. She sat.

"What happened Lor?" I asked.

"She......She.... I...." She studdered.

"Loren calm down. Your gonna have an anxiety attack. Breath" I rubbed her back. She took a few deep breaths before she tryed talking again.

~

"I- I CantMoveOnGiannaIloveher" loren muttered before she started crying on my shoulder again.

Loren was completely broken. About 3 hours had past and she was still crying over Jas. I know I told jasmine she had to choose, but I would never have thought she would pick Chloe over Loren