Disaster Pt.2

Loren

~

"GIRLSSS!!!" Jasmine yelled from the kitchen.

"COMMING!" they yelled back.

Jasmine and I had prepared breakfast for them. I brought the plates to the table and waited for them to come.

"Something smells good!" Loura said skipping into the kitchen.
"Foreal doe!" Britt added sitting down.

I smiled and sat with them.

"Loren? Did you sleep outsid" Loura asked.

"Ugh! Yes.." I answered.

She giggled. "You have leaves in your hair. "

I laughed. "I do?!" I didn't have time to do my hair. When I woke up this morning, I was outside laying on the ground with a cover over me. I got up and went inside n saw jas cooking , she asked me to help her so I washed my face brushed my teeth and went right into the kitchen with her.

"She looks like mother nature" jasmine joked.

"I didn't know mother nature was that sexy" britt commented, that little girl has the biggest crush on me. I think its so cute. I smiled at her and she blushed.

"You got 15 year olds falling for you Loren damn!" Jasmine chuckled. I rolled my eyes.
We eat in silence, everyone was enjoying the food, there was no time to talk.

"Okay y'all need to go get ready for practice" Jasmine said.

"We are ready!"

I scanned their attire. Loura had on an white T and sweat pants, which I'm sure she had gympants under, and her hyper dunks. Her hair up in a bun. Britt on the other hand, had on gym pants and a Nike shirt, she had on slides but her KD's sat at the front door waiting, her hair in a low puff ball .

"Okay come on" jas said.

"Um I'll take them" I got up. "You can stay here and clean this up" I smiled.

She looked at me, "no the hell!" Jasmine laughed.

"Let's go girlssss!" I giggled. The girls jumped up from the table grabbing their phones.

"I'll be back in a few Jas!" I yelled from in the living room, britt grabbed her shoes from the front door and we left out.

~

"Ops! Look who's late!" Deja yelled at the girl once we entered the gym.

"Brah, coach mane-" loura tried to talk.

"Look deja its completely my fault, I stopped by the store to buy them Gatorades when they told me 3 times they didn't need them but I insisted" I lied, the girls beged for gatorades, said they hated the water fountains.

"Fine. Hit the line with your teammates". Deja said.
"Thanks sis" loura jogged off .

"Good look Bae" britt said. I giggled. She a trip.

"So are you sticking around?" Deja asked smiling.

"I thought this was a closed practice"

"With exceptions "

I smiled. "Then maybe I will stay a few"

She walked me further into the gym and sat next to me on the bleachers.

"2 sets of 21's LETS GO!" deja yelled.

And the girls ran to the other side of the court and yelled. "ONE!" Once they got there, "TWO" once they ran back.