No Say Anymore

Loren

~

"Damn Loren its 12:30 I'm mad late!" Loura said unbuckling her seat belt

"Well at least you missed 2 periods" I smiled nervously . loura looked at me blankly but smiled.

"Thanks Loren" she kissed my cheek, before running out the car.

I had just took her to the nail shop to get her eyebrows and nails done, she wasn't too happy about it at first being her tomboy self. But she ended up happy with her lime green nails and arched eyebrows.

I pulled out the parking lot of Palm Beach High; Funny how she's going to my old highschool. And decided to stop to get something to eat a few streets down.

I walked into "The Hurricane" Restaurant surprised at how full it was. I sat down at a table and waited for the waiter.

"Loren?" I frowned my eyebrows and turned around, to see a familiar face . i smiled.

"Damn it is you, I seen when you walked in but I wasn't sure" she got up and so did I, embracing I'm her hug.

"I can't believe it" I cheesed.

"Where you been girl?" She asked sitting at my table.

"In New York Actually"

"For so long wow. Watchu been doing there?'

"You know, living life. Writing a book" I shrugged smiling.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that , at some point in time. Silent diaries right? How's that going?'

"Great actually. I'm planning on a second book "

"Dats dope Loren. " she smiled.

"Well enough about me, what's been up with you Deja?"

"Umm nothing much really. I'm a guidance counselor and basketball couch at PB High"

"Foreal, you guiding children? " I giggled.

"Yesss I didn't have much guidance when I was a teenager other than you know Bri and them so I'm trying to be there for kids who don't have any guidance now" she explained.

"That's so sweet , you coach boys or girls?" I asked.

"Girls, your sister plays you know."

"Yeah, I know, she is like Jasmines mini me" I smiled

"Yeah.... Sure" deja looked down at her wrist watch.

"Well my lunch break is up loren." She stood.

"Awe. It was nice seeing you again Deja" I stood also.

"You too Loren. We should catch up sometime. You know when I'm not working. How long you here for?" She asked.

"I'll be here a while. You can take my number"

"Cool" she pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I programmed my number into her phone and handed it back to her.

"I'll keep in touch" she smiled extending her arms to hug me.
"You do that Dej" I hugged her back.

After Deja left the waiter came and took my order.

~

"MOM! WHERE IS MY SHOES!!" loura ran downstairs into the kitchen where our mom was cooking dinner

"Umm loura.." I called her.

"Not now Loren! I can't find my damn practice shoes! I always loose them shits!" She said and ran back upstairs . I sighed and grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned off the TV.