Aiden Gets His Magical Powers/Aiden's First Adventure

One morning in the Marina in Duckberg a seagull flies by to find somewhere to perch and it landed on Donald's houseboat and all the noises inside shooed it away.

Louie: Come on, hold still Uncle Donald!

Donald: GET OFF OF ME!!!

Aiden helps Louie take off the old sailor suit off of Donald while Huey's making breakfast. Aiden gives his adoptive Uncle a towel, while Louie explains to Donald that he can't wear his old uniform to the job interview, he says to his Uncle "You need the job you want, not the job you have which is no job". Donald tries to find another uniform to wear and tells Huey to not let Aiden touch the stove, he'll get hurt, Huey turns off the stove and tries to help Donald.

Huey: I'll get the iron.

Aiden: HUEY, WAIT!!

Huey accidentally hits Donald with the iron board and made him mad.

Aiden: UNCLE DONALD, ARE YOU OKAY?

Donald: Yeah, I'm okay thanks Aiden but as for you two, stop helping me and put on the life vest, what if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?

Huey and Louie: Yes Uncle Donald.

Both Huey and Louie put the life vest while Donlad calls the babysitter wondering where she is, the babysitter was in the middle of nowhere on the country side.

Donald: Crazy old bird.... where am I gonna find another babysitter at 10:00.

Donald, Huey, Louie and Aiden: 10:00?!

Aiden: You got to go right now!

The three boys put on a business casual suit on Donald and tells his nephews that he can't just leave them in the houseboat by themselves, Louie tells Donald that they can survive for a couple of hours.

Donald: "A couple of hours"....... well alright but just leave those life vests on and don't forget to put on your life vest Aiden.

Aiden: Yes Uncle Donald.

Donald doesn't have to worry about Aiden a lot, he's a good boy and does what he suppose to do but he's not perfect and it's okay, he's still the best adoptive nephew that Donald could ask for even though he never ever lets Aiden leave the houseboat, until Dewey starts the engine and just about when Aiden puts on his life vest.

Donald: Where's Dewey?

Louie: Sleeping!

Huey: Who's Dewey?

Aiden: (sighing) He's starting the houseboat.

Aiden leads his Uncle to his adoptive Brother Dewey starting the engine.

Dewey: All right, boy, we'll getto Cape Suzette and back before anyone realizes we're gone. So long Dorkberg! Hello........ Uncle Donald? What.....what's up?

Donald: I CAN'T LEAVE YOU BOYS FOR ONE MINUTE!!!!

Dewey: (whispering) You were supposed to him out by 10:00 Hubert!!!

Huey: (whispering) You were supposed to signal before you started the boat, Dewford!!

Louie: Aiden never gets to do anything with us outside if the houseboat for like....... forever just because our brother's different.

Donald: Boys... I know I can a little over protective of Aiden and I never let him outside and meet other people but now I think it's the right time to let him go with you boys to see your great Uncle Scrooge.

Aiden: Wait..... our great Uncle is Scrooge McDuck?

Dewey: The bajillionaire?

Louie: You're finally gonna free our brother's chain to the houseboat.