The Inventions That Turns Evil

In the living room Louie was watching TV and Aiden was practicing his spells in his spell book.

Louie: This show is dumb.

Aiden: You could always change the channel Louie.

Louie was too lazy to each the remote right next to him and he continued watching the show

Scrooge: Any big plans for today boys?

Aiden: Hi Uncle Scrooge I'm just working on my spells while Louie here just sits on the couch watching Randy and Andy and drinking pep.

Louie: Yep and in a few hours I'm about to move into the big TV (belching).

Aiden: Gross, man.

Louie: Hey do we have any more pep?

Aiden: You're joking right?

Scrooge: You got six full cans here.

Louie: I only like that first sip. Peak carbonation. Never mind I'll call Beakley. Oh, man, my phone's dead. Guess I have to buy a new one.

Aiden and Scrooge: JUST CHARGE IT!

Louie: Eh, this one's three months old anyway. Who's cares? We're rich.

When Louie was about to toss his phone into the garbage, Aiden uses his levitation spell and gives it back to Louie saying "No we're not, Scrooge is rich."

Scrooge: He's right laddie, and you know what? You are coming with me to the office to learn the value of a hard day's work and Aiden you can come too for our business adventure.

Aiden: ALRIGHT!!

Aiden brings his backpack with his spell book and was really excited for this but Louie not so much. Later on Launchpad drove Scrooge, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby to the office and said "you have arrived at your destination."

Scrooge: Be back at 6:00, Launchpad. We've a long, hard day of work ahead of us.

Launchpad: Gatcha Mr. McD.

Aiden: Bye LP.

Dewey: Thanks for letting us tag along, Uncle Scrooge, but I suddenly very much have to use the bathroom.

Webby: Oh, and I will show you where to go to that place.

So when Dewey and Webby lied to Scrooge to not find where they're really going, Louie tries to escape.

Aiden: Oh, no, you don't.

Aiden uses his telekinesis to make sure Louie doesn't go anywhere and now he's stuck with Aiden and Scrooge. And when they exit the elevator the two boys were really amazed of what Scrooge's office looks like.

Louie: THE MONEY!!! You want us to count the gold? Can we go out and spend some gold to make sure it doesn't expire?

Aiden: Uh Lou, I don't think Uncle Scrooge brought us here to do any of that.

Scrooge: That's right, cause there's more to money than just money. Gold is a beautiful thing but even as small as a dime can have meaning. For instance.....

Louie just runs into the bin and tries to do dive in the money but Aiden stops him.

Aiden: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINE? YOU'LL CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN.

Louie: But Scrooge swims in money all the time.

Scrooge: Yes but I worked hard to perfect that skill, building muscles and dexterity. If you want something, you work hard to get it.

Secretary: Mr. Mcduck, the board is here to see you.

Aiden: I didn't know you had a board meeting today Uncle Scrooge.