The Only Child Day Adventure

Today is Only Child Day that Dewey made up and he was about to get something out of the treasure chest until Aiden and Webby came in the room with a new security robot that Scrooge just got.

Aiden: Hey Dewey, where are Louie and Huey?

Dewey: Who?

Aiden: Um, our brothers?

Dewey: Kid, I don't have brothers. And I don't even know who you are. I'm an only child.

Aiden: Dewey that's ridicu. Oh-no not this again.

Webby: You mean, we're in this dystopian alternate dimension?

Aiden: Uh,  Webby we're not in a...

Webby: Don't worry Aiden, I'll save you from this evil Dewey double ganger!

Aiden: Webby, wait!

Webby was too bust defending her best friend to listen to him both Huey and Louie stops Webby from hurting Dewey and tells her that he's just doing a "Dewey thing" she stops hurting Dewey and they explain to Webby that it's Only Child.

Dewey: It's a beautiful holiday.

Huey: That he made up.

Dewey: Where, for a whole day, we get to be sibling-free and do all amazing things that an only child gets to do! Make your make in that world!

Louie: Not have to answer to anyone!

Aiden: Be horribly alone?

Dewey: For once!

Huey: He's been threatening to do it for years, but I never thought he could get into my password-protected sibling calendar.

Dewey: I have my ways.

Huey: Of course he put it on the day I need them both-- the annual Junior Woodchuck Three-Man Cookout.

Louie: Bo-ring

Dewey: Uch. Teamwork.

Louie: Well, as the now sole heir to Scrooge's fortune, I can finally make friends with Doofus Drake, the richest kid in Duckberg. He only mingles with other obscenely rich heirs, so...

Aiden: I actually never even met Doofus Drake, what's he even like?

Huey: He's a snob.

Dewey: And the worst.

Louie: (gasp) You guys see the judgement that I have to live with? Well, today your heartless criticism can't deny me my dream of being shamelessly spoiled.

Webby: What are you gonna do, Dewey?

Dewey: I don't have to explain myself to you! I'm an only child!

Aiden: I don't get why we're even doing this. Isn't being the DuckBoys and a team awesome?

Huey: Thank you!

Dewey: Who are you again, sassy stranger?

Huey: The brother you rudely take for granted! Right, guys?

Dewey: These random passerbies clearly loves Only Child Day, right, uh.... who ever you guys are?

Aiden: Look guys, I just don't want to...

Louie: (crying) I just want to use a rich kid for his infinity pool! Why can't I have that for myself?!

Huey and Dewey were fighting, Louie was crying and Aiden tried to do everything to not make his brothers that he only have not to split but he doesn't want to make to stay together so he lead them do what they want to do but in the same time he uses his amulet to watch over them without them knowing. First he watches Huey through his amulet seeing his older brother still being mad at Dewey.