Funso's Funzone Of Doom

On another good morning Scrooge got out of bed and Beakly came in his room with his tea covered with darts.

Beakly: I feel I should prepare you. For what's out there.

Scrooge: Ah Beakly, how hard can it be? Lid left off the peanut butter. Errant roller skate left on the stairway.

And when Scrooge opened the door, the children were playing a war game with toy darts and Louie hits the fake darts at a vase, it was about to fall until Aiden use his magical levitation to save it just in time.

Beakley: Good show, Aiden.

Aiden: Thank you Mrs. Beakley!

Later he and Webby were taking this personally even though it is only a game.

Aiden and Webby: Target acquired!

The two zip lined across the chandeliers with their grappling hooks and they both shoot their fake darts at Louie and he falls for their traps

Louie: You two set traps? It's just a game!

Aiden: You're not a player, your a pawn.

Dewey: Hey Aiden, maybe you and Webby should taking down a notch.

Webby: Tell that to my partner you captured in Peking.

Aiden: Which I escape with my magical abilities.

Dewey: What?

Webby: It's part of our character's back story. Grizzled ex-special forces pulled out of retirement.

Aiden: And my parents character is me an apprentice who's training to become a powerful sorcerer who's also his partner. What's yours?

Dewey: My guy has a dart gun?

Webby: Not anymore.

Webby open fires at Dewey which made him toss his dart gun at the air and Aiden uses his magic to levitate the gun towards him, Webby went after Louie and Adien went after Huey

Huey: The floyer's a safe zone, the floyer's......

Aiden pounces onto his older brother and says "this is no floyer, this is a tomb" he finishes the job and Huey screams "AHHH my tail bone".

Scrooge: (chuckling) "A tomb".

Beakley: Sir, this is out of control.

Scrooge: Kids will be kids for everyone happiness, we've all got to make sacrifices.

When Scrooge was about to take his morning bath, Donald was their first taking his bath and says "um, ocupodo" Scrooge suggested a house meeting right now. Later on everyone was sitting and blabbering about something and Scrooge gives them attention and lay down some with of his space is his space and second rule is defer to Beakly for all subsequent rules and as Scrooge leaves the room Aiden waves good bye to his Great Uncle and Mrs. Beakly starts laying down the rules.

Beakly: This maybe Mr. Mcduck mansion, but it's my house.

Mrs. Beakly turns the chalkboard around and there was a lot of house rules and she explained the rules to Donald and the children but when Donald was leaving to wash his unmentionable Mrs. Beakly explained the fifty-eight rule that if he or any of the children needs something they have ask for permission first.

Donald: Did you hear that boys? Ask permission.

Aiden: Uh Donald, I think that was meant for you too.

Beakly: And you're right Aiden because Rule #23 no one is above the rules... Donald.

And both Mrs. Beakly and Donald started arguing and when the two of them were getting closer to eachother Louie assumed that they were gonna kiss. Huey, Dewey and Webby were getting grossed out.