Scrooge's Parents

It was a foggy night and Launchpad was driving Scrooge, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden and Webby to a unown place that they never been before or for a long time for Scrooge.

Scrooge: Remember, lads, no sudden movements, no eye contact. If you're cornerd, the heartless heathens will give you no quarter.

Louie: This does not sound like a fun trip.

Huey: Misty moors, vague warnings, sneaking out behind Uncle Donald's back? Can you please just tell us where we're going?

Aiden: Relax, Huey, there's reason why we snuck behind Uncle Donald's back and why Uncle Scrooge won't tell us where we're going.

Scrooge: Aiden's right, the less you know the better.

Later Dewey was looking at the sphere of selene of Della Duck and he was startled by Webby says "How long have you been there watching me?" And she answered "25, 30 minutes."

Webby: You still haven't told your brothers what we found out about your mom?

Dewey: Tell them what exactly? She took the Spear of Selene? We have no idea what the means. We don't even know what it looks like. Why get them in a panic when this could all be a dead end?

Webby: Because... honesty?

Dewey tries to ignore what Webby said and pretends to think.

Webby: Why do you always do that?

Dewey: Do what?

Webby: Whenever you want to ignore something, you stare into the distance and pretend you're thinking.

Dewey: I'm trying to protect my brothers from finding out something that could upset them. And now that Aiden is a part of the family it will upset him too.

Webby: And keeping an earth-shattering secret from them that could destroy your brotherhood wouldn't upset your three brothers?

He does the thing again stare at the distance and pretends to think and suddenly Launchpad crashes a statue and said "Found it!" And everyone got out of the jeep Scrooge tells Launchpad to hide it in the moors then he tells the children about the Lost Treasure of the Knights Templar and says "Brace yourselves, kids. Primordial menace lurks here. The most treacherous terror I've ever faced." Then two old ducks name Downey and Fergus came out and Fergus says "Oi! Jettison that jalopy from my driveway this instance you deadbeat!"

Scrooge: Daddy? Mummy?

The children were surprised to actually see Scrooge's parents who are still alive but Scrooge wasn't so thrilled to see his parents.

Downey: Scroogey!

Fergus: Son.

Downey: Oh, look at ya wee Cairns! Finally get to meet ya! And who's this cute wee one with a yellow amulet?

Aiden: Hi, I'm Aiden. These are my brothers and this is my best friend Webby.

Scrooge's parents were confused of that statement considering he doesn't look like a duck and Scrooge says "He's adopted." Then his parents now understand and Scrooge's Mom gives Aiden a hug and hugs her back and she says "Well, welcome to the family Aiden. Your so cute and cuddly too." The triplets were surprised that Aiden can take her hugs and not Scrooge but when she tried to give them a hug they ran away from her but then Scrooge's mom says "Welcome, all of you, Castle McDuck!"

Huey: Your parents are alive?!

Louie: I can't believe you're still alive.

Fergus: He put a curse on us.

Scrooge: That is not fair! I very kindly rebuilt our ancestral castle for them. And I may have used Druid stones that accidentally granted them immortality. I didn't know it would buy me an eternity worth of criticism.