Aiden Meets Lena

The sun was setting and all the boys were going on a adventure on their little boat which they dozens of times except for Aiden which he always stay at the houseboat with Uncle Donald before he was allowed to out in public of his flesh face. They packed a compass, a CB radio some sunscreen and some hotdog costumes. Huey asks why fo they need to bring hotdog costumes, Aiden explains " you know, in case we get lost at sea and one of us.... probably Louie goes mad with hunger, we'll put these on!" Louie can't stand hotdogs and Aiden's certain that he won't eat his brothers. Huey asks Aiden "are you saying that Louie would rather eat us then hotdogs?" Louie adds "I do hate hotdogs".

Aiden: So, is that everything Huey?

Huey: Yep that's everything, I got the canteens, Dewey has the paddles and Louie's got the map.

Aiden: You sure you don't me to be in charge with map this time?

Dewey: Oh Louie always handles with the map and sometimes we called him Captain Lost.

Louie: HEY.... That's Captain Lost sir, to you.

Huey and Dewey repeatedly chants Captain Lost and they started laughing but Aiden doesn't know why though. Huey tells their stories to Aiden that this one time they went Kayaking and Louie got lost, Aiden sorta had to be there and now he can the four boys push the kayak to the water and Dewey shouts "Onward to adventure". Suddenly they were having trouble fitting all four people on their little kayak and Aiden falls down to the sand.

Dewey: I don't understand, why aren't we to adventuring?

Louie: I guess we never had to stick four people into this thing.

Huey: Here, Aiden, you can take my spot.

Aiden: No, no it's okay Huey.

Dewey: Are you sure buddy?

Aiden: Yeah I'll just go when you guys get back.

Huey: Unless Captain Lost gets us lost again!

When the triplets were adventuring in the kayak, Aiden sits in the sand thinks to himself that he wishes to have adventure too with someone and all of a sudden he found a note in a bottle that said "lost sailor caught in deadly whirlpool no hope of survival HELP!"

Aiden: Looks like Aiden Fauntleroy is going out to sea after all.

When Aiden puts on his backpack and was about to swim out in the ocean to save a noble sailor in peril he found another note that says "shipwrecked freighter crew surrounded by dolphins?!" Aiden found that cute until he finish finished the note it says in the end "who are tearing us limb from limb". And all of a sudden he sees lots a note which all leads to a fourteen year-old teenage duck girl name Lena who was a little taller then Aiden and she can do magic just like him but he doesn't know that yet.

Aiden: I'm here to save either a sailor, a group of sailors or a shark from sea serpent/pirate/M-agent/and/or scurvy!

Lena: What? N-no those are from me. I'm just messing around, you know like a game?

Aiden: Oh fun! Let me try!

When Aiden writes his note and puts it in a bottle to shows Lena that says "I've been captured by the Beagle Boys HELP".

Lena: Hmmm, not bad kid do you ever play this game before?

Aiden: Actually this is my first time..... hi I'm Aiden.

Lena: Hey.

Aiden noticed Lena wearing a amulet just like his only it's purple and it doesn't have a crystal inside of it.

Aiden: Nice Amulet.

Lena: Thanks, found it in a thrift shop.

Aiden: Hey I found mine in a thrift shop too...... you really have nice pink hair.