The Other Bin

It was in the middle of the night and Scrooge was sleeping peacefully in his bed soon Lena sneaks very quietly into his bed and tries to take Scrooge's Number One Dime and Lena's shadow shapes into Magica and starts to maniacal laugh and Lena asks her to stop it finds it really annoying and Magica says "You're really annoying! I give you one simple task."

Lena: "Simple?" What about this is simple?

Magica: All you had to do is pose as Aiden's friend gain his trust, get in invited to a series of sleepovers, forge a Vesuvian demand dagger that can cut through anything, sneak into Scrooge's room while he sleeps to enact my grim revenge, and--

Lena: Cut loose Scrooge's Number One Dime without him waking up while you yell at me the whole time!

Magica: I'm not yelling, I'm whispering harshly! You want your freedom? You do as I order.

Lena: I'm not your puppet. You really want to hurt Scrooge, be my guest.

Magica: I would love to, but...

Magica shows her niece that as a shadow she can't actually hurt him and says "I miss carnage." She looks at the window and sees the lunar eclipse is coming and Magica's powers begins to grow but its futile without Scrooge's dime. Lena tells her Aunt to quite down she doesn't want to get caught suddenly the door was opening and Magica disappears and forms back to Lena's shadow and both Webby and Aiden comes in and asks her what was she doing then she was silent until Scrooge was talking in his sleep. Lena grabs Aiden and Webby out of the room and Scrooge was awake and finds something very suspicious later that night in Webby's room she and Aiden wants to what was going on with Lena.

Aiden: What were doing in Scrooge's room, Lena?

Lena: What were you and Webby doing there, Aiden?

Webby: Oh, nothing. Definitely not helping collect drool samples while Uncle Scrooge sleeps.

Somehow a bottle of Scrooge's drool falls out of Webby's pockets and Aiden says "Okay maybe I have helped her a little bit." Lena has a plan to trick Aiden and Webby get Scrooge's Dime.

Lena: No. You guys think it's silly.

Aiden and Webby: What?

Lena: Well, it's just Mr. McDuck's pretty cool. I may have caught a bit of the obsession bug from you two.

Aiden: Oh no! We're sorry you caught the greatest disease ever!

Webby: Ooh! Ooh! Let's start a fan club! Ooh! The fan club should start a blood oath! Oh! Let's take a blood oath! Come on, Aiden!

When Aiden and Webby were about to do just that Lena suggested that they check Scrooge's Number One Dime then Webby says "Oh, we wish. He keeps it to himself, that selfishly lovable genius. But... I do have an exhaustively researched presentation on the life and times of Scrooge McDuck!" Lena didn't expected this then Aiden requested some bean bag chairs because it was going to be long researched presentation and meanwhile Dewey was trying to beat world record for doing-slash-folding laundry but he only miss the record by two seconds then he gets frustrated complaining that he'll never get world record on anything until Louie gives him support.

Louie: Hey, winning the world record in literally anything is your dream, and I will always be there to support that dream with piles of dirty clothes.

Dewey was happy with tears of joy and starts to try the record again then Huey comes in with a cross face at Louie and says "Do you realize how mad Dewey will be when he finds out you've been taking advantage of him?"

Louie: Do you realize Dewey ruined my favorite hoodie in the wash? So who's the real victim here?

When Louie was about to fix his hoodie Huey steps up and says "Hey! No problem. How 'bout I darn it and rewash it for? 'Kay, bye!" When Huey walks out of the room Louie finds his brother very strange going on with him. Later on Aiden and Lena were asleep on the bean bag chairs and Lena doesn't know that she was cuddling him while sleeping and as Webby was telling them about the lecture Magica sees Lena and Aiden sleeping together and finds it disgusting but then she hears Scrooge McDuck saying "I'm telling you, something is off in the mansion."