The Terra-Firmians That Live Underground

On a fun night at the movies Aiden, his family and his best friend Lena went to see a horror movie called the mole monsters that Lena picked out. Huey, Dewey, Louie, Aiden, Webby and Lena loved it, Mrs. Beakly didn't liked what Lena picked thinking it was educational film suitable for all ages. Launchpad was terrified of the movie and everything he sees from the movie is real in his mind anyway.

Louie: Lame! Where was the drama, the heart, the needlessly expensive car crash mayham?

Huey: Even if mole men did exist, why attack someone in the shower? With the water running there wouldn't be enough traction to attack anyone above the knee. Totally phony.

Aiden: What is with you guys? It says right on the poster: "Based on an actual true true novel".

Webby: Yeah!

Huey: This is the only book I trust.

Aiden and Webby: Your junior woodchuck guide book?

Huey: That's right and if it's not in the JWG, then it's not a thing.

Aiden: What about were-ducks?

Huey Nope.

Aiden: Tri-clopese?

Huey: Not a thing.

Webby: Hey Aiden, I'm gonna go find Granny but maybe you should ask him about--

Webby whispers to Aiden about Terr-Firmians and walks away.

Aiden: Well, what about the legendary Terra-Firmians of Duckberg?

Huey: (sighing) Let's see. Pterodactyl, terror-dactyl, terrible twos. Nope. No Terra-Firmians. Must not exist.

Aiden: (laughing) What? Terra-Firmians, the mythical underground race that live below our very city?

Huey: Where did you even heard any of this Aiden?

Aiden: Webby Vanderquack!

Huey: Well she sounds a little riiykdiuliculous for believing that Terra-Firmians exist.

Aiden: No, you're ridiculous!

Lena: Children, children, there's an easy way to settle this. Let's go find them ourselves.

Mr. Beakley heard the whole thing won't allow them to do something silly until they heard Launchpad screaming and rips them ad of the building thinking the Mole Momster took the form of the poster while Dewy, Louie, Webby and Mrs. Beakley trying to calm Launchpad down Huey, Aiden and Lena went to the underground subway to find the Terra-Firmians. Mrs. Beakley apologize for Launchpad to the manager that works in the movie theater and the mcduck enterprises will pay the damage to the poster but manager asks "uh, what about the men's room?" Launchpad assumes that everything can be a mole monster even Dewey, Mrs. Beakley suggests to go back to the mansion but before they could she wants to where are the rest of the kids. She saw foot prints on the ground that leads to the subway tunnels she assuming that Lena, Aiden's best friend was behind all this from the beginning, all went after them. Meanwhile Lena, Aiden and Huey were still walking in the subway tunnels and they sees a sign that says "closed for renovation".

Lena: Hmm. Now what's behind here?

Aiden: The old 818 train line. Webby said that this is the famous for Terra-Firmians sightings. And that's why is closed off.

Huey: Aiden, the sign says "closed for renovation."

Aiden: That's what they want you to think Huey.

Huey: Who is they?

Aiden: Exactly.

Huey: What?

Suddenly when the three kids were about to go in the closed 818 train line, there was a train vibration making everything shake and suddenly the door was opened and Lena suggested to go in and have a look around, Aiden is on board, Huey not so much. Aiden grabs his journal out of his backpack where he keeps his spellbook and reads about the legendary Terra-Firmians that wrote about that his other best friend Webby told him, soon Lena found another path way down stairs and when both Huey and Aiden catch up with her he finish his story about the Terra-Firmians.